Chapter (20)

Lolita

After that night me and Chester shared things have been so different for us in a good way. We are closer than ever and now we are always up under each other like crazy, Christmas is a couple weeks away and Chester is in his last week of school before the break and I knew he had a lot of work to get done so I was out getting some food for later but now I'm on my way back to the house. Clem was with Oscar for the next two weeks so we were free of any kids.

I parked the car and made my way up to the door unlocking it as I walked inside " hey baby I got burgers and shakes" I giggled as I looked over seeing him and some girl. My first instinct was to give her the side eye but I decided to play nice " oh... who is this" I said as I sat out food down walking over to Chester " hey babe" he kissed me and then looked at me with a smile as I smiled back. " that's gigi she's my science partner.. we are finishing up our project for the semester" I nodded my head as I sat next to him looking at her. " I'm lolita.. his girlfriend" I held my hand out smiling at her while my eyes shot daggers. "So we just have to finish up this little bit and then I can leave" she said as she started writing some ore stuff down. " hey what did you get for this part" he asked her as she leaned over making sure to get all in his personal space practically throwing herself into his lap if you asked me.

" oh I just wrote that the chemicals produce a natural off spring" she twirled her hair while giggling. She had that same look in her eyes that I had when I looked at Chester and I wasn't having it " so are you guys friends outside of class" I asked as I sat in between them. " not really but I was hoping we could be after this project" she said quickly as I rolled my eyes " I'll be back" Chester got up going into the kitchen leaving just me and her " so how did you and Chester me lo" she asked me as I looked at her " we met at the little cafe down the street I'm not from this side of town I'm from the hooded side freeridge... i just ended up i over here and I met Rosa, Claire, zach and Cole and Chester himself... they were hecka sweet and invited me to hang out and then after me and Chester just clicked and now we are here" I played with my fingers as I looked at her cheesing up a storm.

" I never thought hood girls was his thing... but okay" I was thrown off when she said that's but I ignored it and just waited for him to come out the kitchen " I mean you look sweet and all but free ridge yikes" she kept going " who am I to judge" she giggled to herself as I looked at her " you can't judge you bimbo you are coming into my home trying to judge me all because you think my man is hot... newsflash baby he will never want a girl like you I may be from the other side of town but don't think just cause I'm over here doesn't mean I won't give you a free ridge ass whoopin so I advise you watch the next sentence that comes from between those lips if I was you whore" I stood up looking at her as she instantly got quiet. I knew that would shut her up.

Chester walked back into the living room drinking his shake as he wrapped his arm around me " you can leave I'll just email you the rest of my part.. thanks" he nodded his head at her as she huffed while side eyeing me as I rested into his arms. " I'm sorry about her babe" he kissed my forehead as he ran his hands through my hair calming me down. "it's not your fault she's a total bitch" he laughed as I grabbed our food " date night" I screamed as he grabbed some covers and played a random movie as I sat down opening my food " I love you" he said to me as I smiled " I love you too"

This was my new home and I was more than happy to be here with Chester.

He made me feel safe, safer than I've ever felt before.