Chapter (13)

Lolita

I spent most of my time at chesters house which was on the opposite side of the santos thank god. He lived alone away from his parents but I did meet them they are the sweetest people are actually. I've even gotten way closer to the group as well... as for my dad he's in prison I visit him when I can and he calls all the time.

I got out of the bed grabbing chesters keys as I slipped on his hoodie and my slip on vans as I walked outside getting into his car. Chester was already gone it was a chill day in November and he went to a private school but me I did online school now since all the crazy stuff. I drove over to my side of town as I noticed oscar and his gang outside.

" hey Oscar look thats a nice ride" I could hear them yell as they all started approaching the car, it was tinted of course so they couldn't see me but I knew they would be up to no good so I parked it in my garage and then made my way back outside to see them looking at me. " what" my face my cold and so where my hands. I snuggled more into the jacket to find warmth as I looked at the crew in front of me. "where did you get a ride like that" Jose asked as he looked at me. " my boyfriend... it's his car he just lets me use it" I shrugged as I walked inside my house gathering some more clothes for myself and then made my way back to the car putting my things in.

" he seems like a nice guy" Benny said as him and Jose leaned against the car. " yeah he is actually... very sweet we are going on a date tomorrow night" I winked at Jose as Oscar watched. " so you just moved on to something preppy, why" he questioned. " I didn't think it was your concern gang banger" I flicked him off as I walked over to him. " check up on your baby that you have on the way not me... anyways where is clem I'm getting her for sometime" he gave me her school info so I could pick her up and then packed her a couple of bags so I could take her with me. " you should be good at this now plus you and Vicky are cute" I pushed him back as I made my way back to the car getting inside.

He looked hurt but hey that was the same way I felt when I found out he had a child with that scum of a girl. I started up the car and drove back over to chesters house to see his other car here with a couple more cars in the front they weren't familiar cars. I got out making my way inside to see a whole bunch of guys sitting on the couch maybe the football team, I giggled to myself as they all started looking at me. "and who might you be" a blonde headed guy said as he made his way over to me. " I'm Delainey" I waved at everyone as Chester came from out the kitchen throwing snacks at everyone. " eyes off... babe these are my friends from the football team we usually do this every Monday" just like I figured. He walked over to me wrapping an arm around me as he kissed me.

" get a room" one of his friends yelled as he threw a pillow at him making me laugh. " well I'll just be in the room but I've got to pick someone up around 3 so I won't be here for long" I said to him as I walked into the room. Laying on the bed as I snuggled into the covers cutting on Netflix. My first instinct was to go to riverdale but I skipped past it and clicked on victorious starting from the first episode. 

I tried watching it but my mind couldn't help but to wonder back to me and Oscar and everything we've been through. I had finally come to realization that maybe me and him just weren't meant to be and that was okay I was happy with Chester and that's all that mattered to me honestly.

2 hours later

I was running late to pick up Clem I rushed to grab my things when I checked to see I had a text from Chester.

Chester
I seen you were asleep and i didn't want to wake you so I went to pick up your sister now we should be home soon.

This is why I adored him he was always very helpful but I had to tell him that clem wasn't my little sister in fact she was my daughter. Just as I walked downstairs he came inside with clem on his back smiling. " she's adorable" he put her down as he kissed me. " hey mama" she ran over to me kissing my cheek as I picked her up tickling her. " hey beautiful, how was school today" she had the biggest smile ever and that made me happy. " it was great I even drew you something" she was going through her princess book bag until she pulled out a drawing which was of stick figures that represented me and her. " aww baby I'm gonna hang this up" she smiled as she sat on the couch. " oh yeah sorry... she's not my sister she's my daughter I actually adopted her... it's a long story" he looked at me as he was looking more interested.

But of course that was a different story for a different day. " well I like you so I like her" he wrapped his arms around me as he kissed my forehead. I smiled as I laid my head on his chest this was amazing something I always craved and now I had that

Happiness.

Im pretty happy for lolita she deserves all the happiness and I told y'all I wasn't gonna hurt her any time soon.