Chapter (18)

Lolita

Things had been hectic for us... Chester was busy with school and football while I was busy with online school and taking care of clem. I haven't talked to oscar since the shooting but he's had someone watching me 24/7 for protection which I was happy about.  He was coming over today so we could talk about the arrangements from Clementine plus he said he had some things for her so I didn't mind. I was still in my pjs I didn't see the need In changing Oscar wasn't anyone special that I needed to dress
Up for.

"Hey" I spoke as I opened the door letting him in. He smiled at me with all the toys in his hand as I looked over at the Christmas tree. " she's going to be so excited... Christmas is so close feels like it" I smiled to myself as he helped me bring the toys into the closet. " beautiful tree... cesar made me put one out" he chuckled as he touched the ornaments as I sat on the couch " well if it makes you okay you can come over on Christmas while she opens presents and then she can stay the night with you for however long you want to keep her" I spoke as I poked around at the pillows next to me. He plopped down next to me as I closed my eyes " yeah I actually wanna spend time with her during the break so just let me know what you decided" I felt his hand on my leg as I scooted away smiling softly.

" thank you for the extra protection around.. me and Chester really appreciate it" I leaned over hugging him as he wrapped his arms around me " I just wanted out of that life but it's like whatever I do it always seems to follow" I sighed as I looked at him pulling away " it's because you still have your name tied to me in some ways I guess... I never unclaimed you and I don't want to because if I do you'll have way more trouble then you are now" he spoke as I looked at him " well maybe you should so people will know we aren't a package deal anymore and it's just you" I rolled my eyes as he scratched the back of his head saying no. " I'm not yours or any property so either do it or I'll do it for you.. people listen to me" I was talking very sternly to him because Oscar was a hard ass and never listened to anyone, not even himself sometimes which was crazy.

" why won't you come back.. we all miss you on that side of town" Oscar said as I turned away from him because I didn't have any plans of coming back anytime soon. " I'm not sure if I am... I like it over here" he pulled me over to him as I pulled away moving away from him " stop acting like you don't love me anymore lolita" he screamed at me as I jumped " I'm not acting Oscar" I was now in tears as he looked at me with nothing but hurt on his face "you need to go right now" I opened the door for him as he got up walking over to me kissing me " what the fuck Oscar" I had pushed him as soon as his lips touched mines " I'm committed Chester so stop" I pushed him outside as I closed the door locking it.

I knew If I wanted to untie my name to oscars I'd have to do it myself and I would no matter what it cost I would get the word out that I was no longer with Oscar. I just wanted a free normal life and me being tied to him was not giving me that so I had to do things for myself by texting latrell so he could pass the world. He was a powerful little guy even if I didn't like him I knew he would surface the world so people would leave me alone.

Oscar was selfish and just trying to keep me around and the one thing I never wanted was to be stuck in gang drama I didn't create... from here I'm no long getting involved with Oscar unless it's about clem. I fixed the living room as I walked into my room laying in the bed wrapping myself into the covers as I just cried.

I know exactly where I wanna go with this now :) my brain is flowing so get ready for major updates man