(29)

Lolita was still locked away when she woke up. She had came up with a plan but it wouldn't be an easy one but she knew she couldn't just wait for someone to come get here since they didn't know where she was at. The door opened as she pretended to be sleep the man looked at her as she stayed still she was always good to work under pressure from in these types of situations.

" she's dead" he asked the other man before they walked over " no she's just tired" he said nervously as he tapped Lolita on the foot as she stayed still. He grabbed her yanking her up as she yelped pretending she was just waking up " no privacy and space to sleep I see" she snarled as he gave her a Look making her shut up. " this is her, she has a bad mouth but we are working on it" the man said as he put her down as the other man nodded.

" any other girls" they left out her room and she got up noticing she never heard the click on her door meaning it's unlocked. She opened the door slowly as she looked realizing it was a mini hallway with two stair cases leading to different places. She quickly rushed down one path looking around as she noticed it was empty.

She was in the kitchen she grabbed some knifes and one of the guns on the counter. " yeah I left my gun I'm about to go back and get it" she heard someone yell as she ducked around the corner holding her breath " what the... i could have sworn I left it right here" the guy said as she crept behind him slicing his neck as he screamed.

She took this as her opportunity to run back to her room as footsteps came towards the kitchen. She closed the door and hid the knifes and gun laying down like she was always in her room. " let me check" she heard a guy yell as he room door was opened and plenty of people ran inside. " she's in here sleeping" the man yelled as they left with the lock clicking this time.

She let out a deep breath as she grabbed the phone and started calling Oscar as she walked into the bathroom " hello Lolita" he said as she looked at the time seeing it was late " Oscar... I missed your voice have you guys found anything" she asked starting to cry as she heard Clem's voice " no... not yet" she sighed as she looked at her hands " well I have protection now just keep trying" she pleaded she was now feeling defeated in so many ways.

" I love you and tell clem I love her and I'll be back very soon mommy loves her" she cried as he said they loved her back and she hung up. She sat the phone down before grabbing the soap handle and throwing it. She was angry. She hated everyone her brought her here and she knew she would get her justice and it would come pretty soon, Sooner than she thought.

She walked back hiding the phone and laying down as she counted down. She had to plan everything to the dot and the only way to do that was to memorize everything from the schedule to the time and when everyone stopped moving.

Well... season 3 ??? How do y'all feel about it. I feel all types of ways !!! Like Oscar changed his whole life around and that shocked the fuck out of me and then Cesar taking over the gang was like what the hell I wanted his life to go different. Monse she changed heavily and placing the picture in the back ??? Like it meant nothing yeah . Jamal looked like he let that popular life get in his way and he was living to much of a fantasy life he lost sight of what was in front of him.

Ruby and jasmine cute couple. Ruby looked like he missed jamal but there was obv history behind why they fell out and you could tell all by his facial expressions. Wheewwwww season 3 was something else.

I don't think they are gonna renew it. I just don't see the point !!! They missed so many great opportunities to make the script go other ways but hey Lmaoo