(24)

Lolita

I drove to meet up with Miguel and alex they were always at the hangout so I knew I could catch them
There. I parked my car and tightened my jacket around me as I made my way up to the guy "ah what's a pretty little lady like you doing here" he chuckled as he look at me making me roll my eyes "I'm here to see Miguel and Alex" I said to him as he looked me up and down "the mall is the other way" he said to me as I was starting to get irritated with his bullshit.

I walked past him and went to where I knew they would be and sat down "if it isn't little miss lolita what do I owe this visit" scar said as he took a hit of his blunt before putting it out "someone is after me and my dad but my dads in jail so that leaves me alone" they nodded as I talked "I need help figuring out who it is" Alex took out one of his special phones that he used whenever he needed to do private shit so no one could trace it back to him. " what happened" he looked at me as I looked around "my dad got arrested some months ago and I've been staying with my boyfriend I'm not sure how long it's been but I went home and found this note on his bed" I took the note out and placed it on the table.

They both looked at it as they read it before looking back up at me " well this could have been anybody" I nodded my head " but the santos have been guarding my house since the shoot out and Oscar said he hasn't seen anyone even come close to my house" they both looked at each other before back at me "someone's a rat" I was taken back because I didn't think anyone would be that dumb to try and play oscar " yeah how else would they have had access to your house that's being guarded by santos and they knew exactly that you would be home for your party or whatever so someone knew these things and are helping out" he shrugged his shoulders before sitting back.

" yeah you might wanna stop saying with your boyfriend and stay where you are protected and so is he because soon they will come for anyone you love and he will be a main person" Miguel said as he stood up grabbing my arm as Alex followed " let's go take us to him" I didn't think much of him grabbing me like a doll because scar and Alex were always like brothers to me. We got inside the car as I drove over to Brentwood seeing that Chester had a couple of his friends over. I texted his phone telling him to come outside as we all waited.

" hey babe" he wrapped his arms around me as he kissed my forehead as I smiled before thinking about all the things me and Oscar were doing not to long ago " we need to talk so get in" he looked at Miguel and Alex before getting in " Wassup man" scar patted his shoulder as he looked at him and nodded " look someone is after me and my dad and I need to keep you safe so for now I can't stay at your place just so they won't try and hurt you I'm only doing this to protect you" he looked at me kind of terrified as I drove around the block " we can't be seen together in public either anymore just so they think we are broken up and they won't be on your ass" he looked upset a bit but I think he understood what I was saying.

I stopped back in his drive way as he nodded his head before getting out. I didn't know how to take his response but I felt like crying because maybe I lost my boyfriend. Miguel and Alex comforted me before we left to dig into who's bothering me and my father.

Dramaaaaa is starting and I have plenty of twist and turns coming !!!