(43)

The gangs were both laying low after the whole fiasco with Tina. Val didn't know how to move now but she knew she had to be careful with no protection from her dad and a chance that Tina could throw this whole thing on her. " baby I need some help" her father called out to her as she walked into his office " it's time if you can just find out where they are hiding it would make things easier" she nodded her head as she took out her phone texting lolita.

She sent two different messages one from her normal phone and then one from the burner that he didn't know about which was shocking since he was always in her business and snooping but he didn't know she knew that. " it's done papa" they went into deep conversation as his guys started strapping up.

Back with Oscar they were prepared for this day to come any day and they knew it would be soon he and his people strapped up as Lolita was talking " we have to take down her father once and for all it may be hard but we have to do this my plan was for everyone to make it home and I know that's high measures but I just can't loose any of you" they all looked around as she smirked at them.

" we have to do this smoothly or else it can blow up in our faces so everyone please be ready and put any bad blood aside here" she looked at azalea as she spoke but all azalea did was roll her eyes at lolita.

They all packed inside there cars as they drove to the location val said they were at. The plan was to undermine them and take everyone out when they least expected it but this could go any way right about now so no one said anything or even talked as they pulled up noticing nothing.

" just hide out guys and when I let off the signal go" Lolita whispered as everyone did just that " I love you" emaza whispered to Lolita as they hid together. Emaza came to terms that not everyone would make it out of here and she knew she has to be prepared just Incase she didn't make it today " I love you also maza we are going to make it out alive" she grabbed her hand as val walked inside.

" it's empty" vals dad said as he looked around before looking at his daughter " damn Valerie thought I raised you better than to try and betray your own father" it all happened so fast she was now at gun point with his hand around her neck. Lolita couldn't sit and watch this anymore she ran over putting the gun to his head as he chuckled " I guess you never learn about helping the enemy baby sometimes it can get you killed and that's not the way you want to go out" he laughed before shooting one of Lolita's people in the head as she gave off the signal and all his people ran in.

She grabbed val as bullets flew along with bodies. It was people dying everywhere. Lolita ran over and sliced Tinas neck as she went down instantly without a cry to let out making this even more satisfying for her. A guy ran up behind her as she shot him instantly as he fell to the ground.

They had all came in with multiple people and now they were all around either dead or injured. Vals dad tried making a run for it but Oscar shot him in the leg as he cried out in pain. " thought you would get away" Oscar hovered over him with the gun on him "this is the same way I killed your punk ass dad" he chuckled as Oscar slammed his foot down on his injured leg making him cry out in more pain.

" I would advise you not to say anything else wrong here" val walked over as she put her hand on oscars gun as he lowered it " ah my babygirl you would never hurt me" he chuckled as she turned away from him before pulling her gun out " I guess you don't know me as well as you thought dad" she shot him as he bled out.

Everyone gathered out the building not saying a word as she looked around for syair who was no where to be found emaza ran out in tears as she carried her now lifeless sister " oh my gosh" Lolita ran over crying as she touched her now dead friends body. A gun shot went off and emaza went down as well within a second.

Oscar pulled his gun out and shot the gun. It was blood everywhere on lolita as she cried out in pain as her two friends were killed right in her face.

Nothing could fix the pain she was starting to feel here today and she knew this would go down in history as one of the most brutal attackings ever.

Hmmm