Chapter (5)

Lolita

Me and Oscar were sitting across from each other as I had a hyper little Clem on the side of me. Right now she was more interested in my phone then talking so we had her occupied. " mommy why do you have all these different games" she leaned on me as she tapped on the scream giggling. " so you'll have a variety to pick from baby" she nodded her head as I looked over at Oscar. " so what did that girl want in your office" I played with my straw in my lemonade as I waited for him to speak. " nothing just business about the new things we were thinking about doing for the cholas" I nodded my head as I took a sip of my drink. " okay... so my good news was that yk I've always kind of been into fashion and still but I got a call from" I was cut off by this girl walking over to our table.

" oscar is that you" she had on the tightest jeans uber ever seen with a shirt that stopped right about her belly button, her hair was place in a high ponytail and her red lipgloss was very red lol. I examined her as he quickly looked uncomfortable. " Lena... hey what are you doing here" he asked as she smiled so big. " I moved back in town silly... my moms sick so I'm taking care of her" she leaned over a bit as she touched his shoulder with her hand making me laugh. " very desperate" I coughed but only Oscar caught it as he laughed. She looked over at me with a stank face. " mm who is she" she rolled her eyes after that statement.

" the girl who oscar started a family with Lena... I can't recall you being much of an a topic to bring up so I don't really know you either besides the time I had to whoop off in your...." oscar covered my mouth as he smiled. " it was nice to see you but I'm in the middle of something so could you go" he did a hand motion telling her to go away as she looked thrown away but walked off anyways. " so back to my good news I was updating my Instagram account or whatever since I've been trying to stay active and a fashion company contacted me and they want me to work with them on some new stuff which is pretty exciting considering I pair things so well together" I giggled with excitement as he watched me ramble with a smile on my face.

" was that to much for you" I looked at him with a puzzled face as he just rubbed his chin. " no baby... I'm just really proud of the accomplishments you are making" I smiled at him as out food came to the table I wanted to always remember this moment so I took out my phone making sure to snap pictures of Oscar and Clem. I loved them both so much and I didn't want to lose either of them not during the crucial time when my memory was starting to slowly come back to me. I just hope when i got it back nothing bad would happen along with it.

Sorry guys this is just a filler i don't know where I want to go with this right now... my brain needs time to think and process this all before I just dive right into the juicy stuff... I need to build it up to a good point just so I can break you all down with all the shitty stuff that's about to happen!!!!