(30)

Lolita

I sat up as I stuck the knife in the side of my pants as the door open and in walked Miguel. I smiled at him as he looked at me with so much hate in his eyes "GoodMorning" I smiled at him as I said it which threw him off " I don't know why you are smiling bitch" he yanked me up as I grabbed the knife stabbing him in the throat as he screamed out in pain letting me go.

Today was the day I would break free. I ran back over and grabbed the phone and the other things I had and stood by the door as another guy ran in. I stabbed him and left running down the stairs as I loaded the gun. I was prepared to kill anyone a gun came behind me making me drop the gun as I kicked him and used the knife I had stabbing him in the back as he yelled out " you stupid bitch... when I get my hands on you" I stood up grabbing the gun as I looked at him smiling.

" today won't be that day bitch" I yelled as I smashed my foot down on his fingers making him scream. I pointed the gun at his head as the bullet went straight throw. He was dead I ran to the door but it was locked. I knew it wouldn't be this easy so I ran back upstairs and met with scar who smiled " you are a smart girl" he punched me as I fell down the stairs crying out in pain " fuck" I said as he walked down grabbing me by my hair. " but not smart enough" he yelled out.

I took the knife and stabbed him in the leg as he kicked me before falling down " ahh" he screamed out in pain as we started fighting. I knew I would have to fight him if not anybody else but I was prepared for this.

He was now on top of me with knife as I grabbed his hands trying to push him away " looks like your journey ends here" he put the knife up bringing it down as he was shot "Lolita are you okay" I heard Jose's voice which shocked me I looked up to see Jose, Oscar and Benny " oh my gosh" I ran to them as they hugged me.

" we can't leave yet there's one more person I have to kill so just keep a look out for me please" they nodded as Jose and Benny split up taking different parts of the house as Oscar followed me " how did you guys find me" I asked as I looked at him "latrell helped he felt bad and sad he wanted to do this" I nodded my head because he was the last person I expected to help out with this.

I found Alejandro crouching down as he saw me walking over " I'm sorry lolita please don't hurt me" he begged as I looked at him " remember when I begged and cried for you not to bring me here yet you did anyways" I shot his leg as he looked at me in pain screaming out " drag him down the stairs" I said to oscar as he listened.

I grabbed one of the chairs and had Oscar and Jose tie him down. I went around the house making sure it wasn't anymore girls here and luckily I didn't find any yet. I walked over to the closet opening the door as a girl screamed " please don't kill me" she cried out. This whole time I never knew it was another person here that was a female besides me " I won't kill you I'm getting you out of here" she grabbed my hand as we ran downstairs " I'm lolita" I said to her as she nodded her head. " I'm selena" she said as we walked downstairs.

I walked back over to Alejandro I felt the tears coming down my face as I looked at him sad "you deserve this" I shot him in the leg as he cried out and then we walked out " that's it lolita" Jose said as he looked. I sat the match and threw it back as the house lit on fire. Oscar and his guys got in his car as me and selena got in mines driving away from the scene.

I was just glad to be free and away from this hellhole.

Well lolita is taking a turn back to her old self.

Selena

Selena.