Chapter (7) oscar

I was able to get Lolita's mind off the question she had just asked me but for how long I'm not sure. I looked over at her as she looked outside the window eating her ice cream. "sleepover tonight at my house" she looked all cheerful eyed and I couldn't just say no to her so after she did her whole puppy dog eyes I gave in. " okay well I have to make a couple of stops and then we can pick up Clem then head back to your place" I started the car as she looked at me with the biggest smile ever

We finally made it to my warehouse where most of my production went down behind the scenes that not many people knew about unless you were apart of the santos. We got out making our way inside as she was pulled away by Jose and Benny making me laugh a little. I was stopped by no one other than Vicky. " Oscar when are we going to talk about this... I'm pregnant and you need to help me take care of it" she whispered. " it's not my child we haven't slept together in months you were a hoe before me and I'm sure you were one after vicky" I pushed her out the way as I walked inside my office sitting down. "Why won't you help me is it because of that hoe" she snarled at me as she slammed her hand on the desk. "she needs to know that I'm pregnant and I'm not getting rid of it oscar" I heard a tiny gasp from the door as Lolita stood there looking at us both.

Her eyes started to water as she ran away from the room. I got up from my chair as Vicky walked after me laughing. "aw the little baby is crying boohoo" she kept laughing which pissed me off. I turned around and before I knew it I had her by her neck against the wall as she was now starting to cry out. "Oscar please I can't breathe" she was now yelling out or at least attempting to ask I looked at her. "I told you not to piss me off yet you did it anyways" I dropped her as she cried on the ground.

Lolita

I made my way around this part of the city I had never been in before. I wiped my tears as I walked inside the bar looking at the girls who were on stage getting ready to do the karaoke. "hey you must be new" I nodded my head yeah as I followed her. "well these are my friends angel and Delilah... we plan on going up next you want to" I nodded my head yeah as they asked me to pick the song next.

-10 minutes later-

It was up for us to go and I smiled at them as the intro of the song came on they all smiled at me. I song Alexandra's part Delilah song judes part and angel did brittanys part.

If Oscar wanted to move on with his life and have kids then he should have told me instead of leading me on like he did for this past feel months.

"Ooh
For the hundredth time, we've reached this road
Baby, I'm telling you this is just getting old
Seems nothing is in me, oh
I'm sick of all of the complaining, blaming, telling me it's not enough
Waiting patient, hoping you would call me up
Draining, I can't explain it, baby I'm so caught up
This love is so tainting" - lolita

" (I already know) you ain't the one for me
(I keep holding on) 'cause something's holding me
(I'm a puppet) on a set of strings
(Underneath a spell), love sickness vexing me
(I'm looking crazy to all of my friends
With my affair coming to an end)
I can't even start to comprehend
Why I keep on over again
(If I thought I could), I just really would
(Walk right out your life) for the last time
(Leave all this behind) erase you from my mind
(And close the door on you) for all you put me through
(Lovesick is what I have become for you
No control, oh I'm falling for you)
And even though I'm hurting continuously
I need you to be in my life, baby " - all of them

We all finished as I noticed people were either live or video taping us now. I waved at everyone with a smile on my face as we walked off as the girls crowded around me all cheerful. "I thought you said you couldn't sing that much.. um that was amazing what's your name anyways" angel asked as she handed me a bottle of water. "it's lolita" I took it from her as we all sat down at the tables chatting it up when a lady came over to us.

" hello my name is Miranda and I work with roc records and you girls were amazing we were wondering if you would be interested in turning this karaoke into a full time thing... we even like you drummer girl" she pointed at the girl who invited me over to sing with them. We all nodded our heads as she gave us each a card. " give me a call I would love to hear more from you girls" we all smiled as she walked away.

I wanted to get away from the gang life that I was heavily surrounded by and I knew dad would be ecstatic to hear that I've found something positive and productive to do. Maybe just so maybe my fashion could wait a couple of years. I exchanged numbers with the girls as we all parted ways. This day went from a nightmare to the biggest day of my life I couldn't wait to share the news with my girls.

Hmmm