Chapter (17)

Today lolita was going to let her friends meet Chester, they would have a group gathering at her place she was gonna cook for everyone and they could all just hang. She planned on inviting salem, Noah, syair and emaza who was bringing someone else and then she was inviting jose, Claire, Rosa, Zach, Cole, and Valerie and calista even Oscar could come that's how happy she was about today. " come on Chester, I have a lot to do" Lolita said as she finished packing her things and heading to the car with clem hot on her trail of course.

Chester followed behind as he threw gummies at Lolita's head making her laugh. " can you stop" she giggled as they all got into the car and on there way to her house. " I think this is going to go good babe" Chester leaned over and kissed her before the light turned green. " yeah same everyone should be excited to meet you plus I've got to tell them so much more" lo tilted her head as she looked out the window thinking about how much her life has been better since she let go of all the bad in her life or things that were holding her back.

They finally made it to her house as she noticed some of her friends cars around. She instantly got out the car as she noticed Noah and Salem first " my babies" she jumped into Noah's arms as salem wrapped her arms around them both " I missed y'all so much those FaceTime calls weren't enough" Lolita said as she was back on the ground looking at them. " girl I've been so excited about this all day it's like we don't get to see each other anymore" salem spoke as she picked up Clementine. " hey pretty girl" she kissed her cheeks as clem giggled. " how have y'all been, what's been going on like fill me in with everything" she said to them as they all walked in the house.

" well me and Noah are dating now... salem said as she looked over at Noah who was actually smiling at lolita" she gasped as she looked at her friends with nothing but happiness in her eyes. " I'm so happy for you guys... I feel like a proud mama right now" lo giggled as they all looked at each other. These were the moments she missed, she missed just doing nothing but making it feel like it was everything with them, she missed the small talks and everything she made a vow to always make time for her friends no matter what and she was going to keep that promise no matter  what because they had always been here for her.

Everyone else had already started showing up and everyone was getting along which I liked. " girl so what you are telling me is that you got a fine ass boyfriend" Rosa said as she looked over at Noah as she talked to salem which made me laugh. " after awhile yes" salem said as she smiled winking her eyes at me. The door open and it was none other than Jose and Oscar and he even brought vicky. "look what the cat dragged in" I spoke as I took a sip of my drink standing up. " play nice" I whispered to my friends even Rosa and Claire didn't like her and Rosa was actually a firecracker once you got to know her better.

" hi jose I thought I said no extra guest" I hugged him as Oscar and his trash looked at me " I told him to leave her but she followed" I looked her up and down " that's what puppies who are lost do" I rolled my eyes as I walked back over to Everyone else. "well since everyone and the trash is here I invited you all to meet my boyfriend who will be the new addition to the group and also emaza and syair brought their sister znuie who is just adorable and also you know my other gang" I winked at my girls as Zach and Cole waved. Noah seemed to be fitting right in with them and I was glad because he was always the only boy at times and I know he was tired of always hanging out with just me.

Authors pov

Everyone was eating and having a good time no one was worried about the night being ruined or anything if they did have doubts it would be because of oscars guest but surprisingly she was being nice more nice than usual and it was strange but once again no one thought anything of it because she had just got her ass kicked the other day but she and her baby was fine Lolita only went for her head and nothing else.

" Lolita was always a trouble maker no matter what she did" Noah said as everyone laughed " well she's always being a sweetheart around me" Chester leaned over and kissed her as everyone watched them smiling , Rosa picked up a pillow throwing it at them while she gagged. " get a room" she yelled which made them laugh. " I would say the same about you and Cole but y'all seem to make every room yalls" Lolita said back as Rosa giggled " I'll let you have that one" she winked at lo as everyone then jumped into the conversation " I'm really glad lolita is coming back around" calista said as she leaned on val a bit making lo smiled. " I really missed you all and why not have a little party so we can all meet and get acquainted with each other" they all nodded as Claire looked up with a smirk. " how about a round of truth or dare" they all agreed and came closer together.

" I'll go first since it was my idea... Rosa truth or dare" Rosa was never one to back down from a dare so he instantly picked dare as Claire smirked " I dare you to find a cherry and try and get the stem off while kissing Lolita" everyone watched in amazing as Lolita grabbed some cherries from the kitchen with Rosa hot on her trail. Lo sat back down as Rosa was in front of her with the cherry bow in her mouth as she bent down wasting no time to kiss lolita. This kiss went on for about another two minutes before she stood back up taking the stem out as Lolita chewed on the cherry. " done my friend" she winked at Claire as Claire looked impressed. " okay Oscar truth or dare" Rosa said as she licked her lips to get the sweet taste off.

" truth" he said " is it true you run a gang" she asked right away " yes" he answered back so simply.

The game went on for rounds until it was now on lolita. " truth or dare Lolita" znuie asked as Lolita picked dare. " I dare you and Chester to skinny dip In the pool and then run down the block naked" she was the ultimate daredevil. " deal" Lolita got up as she tossed her things to the side running straight into the pool as the cold water hit her with Chester right behind. " you have five minutes to stay in" znuie yelled from the door as they came closer to each other.

" you look really beautiful in this light" he spoke as he pushed her against the pool wrapping an arm around her as she wrapped her arms around his neck. " thank you for making tonight for" she leaned in and kissed him as he did the same kissing her back this time with more passion than her. He picked her up wrapping her legs around him as she pulled away from the kiss, he moved his head down leaving kisses on her neck as she leaned her head back in pure joy as he continued. She soon felt him move her up as he inserted himself in her going slow at first. She moaned out but he covered her mouth as they now were muffled.

" you have two minutes left" znuie yelled as he started going faster. They both heard the door close as he moved his hand from her lips " fuck Chester" she moaned out as he will still going the water was making a lot of noise but she was sure they would just assume they were swimming. They both were close as they knew time was ticking down for them he kept going once znuie yelled time up so they both could finish. His moans were mixed with hers as they both climaxed together.

They hurriedly got out as they ran outside down the street laughing just fo make sure no one saw them as the whole group watched them laughing. Lolita was able to beat Chester as she ran back covering her body parts as Rosa handed her a towel and one to Chester as well. He wrapped it around his waist as she wrapped it around herself. " let us get back into our things and we can finish this" Lolita giggled as her and Chester got changed just as everyone was about to sit down.

Something was thrown through the window and then gunshots were fired. Everyone dropped to the ground with screams filling the room until the shots stopped. " is everyone okay" Noah yelled out once the shots stopped. Everyone got up from the ground making sure no one was hurt as Oscar got up grabbing the brick that had been thrown through the window reading the note on it. It was for him it had said " this isn't over and your bitch isn't safe either" he read out to everyone. Lolita was now scared because even though she left him they were still targeting her for something she didn't cause. Everyone left in groups making sure they were all safe, but still shaken up from this whole event that ruined a perfect night.

It was time for some drama guys I had no intentions on writing this chapter like this but my mind changed everything once I started writing again!!!