(22)

Lolita

The break was well needed but now it was back to normal and everyone was back into school and making ways for themselves. I was out grocery shopping until I ran into a woman " I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention" she said to me as she gave me a hand helping me up " it's not worried ma'am I'm fine" I giggled to myself as she smiled at me "good I don't need anymore enemies in this town as is" I laughed because I knew exactly what she meant by that " I'm lolita" I stuck my hand out to her as she shook it " Karen Switzerland" she was one famous lady known for making small time dancers into big time people " oh my gosh really... I'm a big fan" I decided not to fan girl on her because dancing was once a passion of mines.

" in the flesh... I know who you are lolita you danced a bit back In the days and I was wondering if I could get you under my belt to come dance with me" I was in shock but mostly surprised that she wanted me of all people to join her elite squad of dancers " I won't rush you but here take my card and give me a call when you are ready to tell me your answer" she gave me a card before leaving with her name and number on it. I was on cloud nine I left my things and ran to my car heading straight to the one person who always supported my dancing career.

The house still looked the same and was still the same cholo filled house I remembered from before. I parked my car and got out as everyone looked at me I felt weird being here at first because of all the things me and oscar have been going through but I wanted to share this awesome news with him. " is oscar here" I asked one of the guys he looked new "who's asking" he said to me in a mean but demanding tone making me jump back a little " I am" he rolled his eyes. I rolled my eyes at his bitchy attitude as I just walked into the house seeing Oscar and Jose sitting on the couch counting money "is now a bad time I can come back" I said as I started walking back over to the door " nah you can stay me and Jose were just finishing up anyways"

Jose hugged me on his way out as I smiled hugging him back "wassup" Oscar asked as I walked into his kitchen sitting on the counter as he followed. " well I was In the store shopping and this lady like ran into me and at first I just thought she was an older lady so I was making conversation but she was Karen Switzerland Oscar... the biggest dance agent there is" I squealed our in excitement as he just kept looking at me " she wants me to dance for her and so she gave me her number and card and told me to call when I'm ready" I jumped off the counter and started jumping up and down as he walked over to me hugging me " I'm proud of you for scoring something so big... you should do it because you deserve it" he looked at me as I looked at him with nothing but joy in my eyes.

" it means a lot to hear that from you oscar.. I haven't told anyone else except you because I knew you would be happy for me" I smiled still holding onto him " I've always supported you in whatever no matter what nothing will every change that" he said to me as I looked at him.

Maybe I shouldn't have done what I did next but I didn't regret it one bit. My lips connected with Oscar as we started to kiss he pushed me into the wall as he kissed me back with just as much passion. I didn't want this to end.

Cliffhanger !!! Somewhat