(41)

Lolita I felt oscars arms wrapped around me tightly as I moved away but he pulled me back " let's not get up yet" he said with his eyes closed making me smile "we have all morning babe" I kissed is cheek as we just laid here in silence it was a co...

Lolita
I felt oscars arms wrapped around me tightly as I moved away but he pulled me back " let's not get up yet" he said with his eyes closed making me smile "we have all morning babe" I kissed is cheek as we just laid here in silence it was a comforting moment for us both. " I'm glad you proposed to me oscar" I played with my ring as he just smiled " I want to be with you forever lolita" he moved his arms as I put on his shirt and some spandex shorts.

" long day ahead babe" I grabbed my things and headed to the bathroom as calista and val just looked at me laughing " good night huh" emaza said making me blush " what" I tried to play it off but molly pinched me softly " we all heard it lover girl" they were all in the bathroom getting ready.

It was actually big enough for all of us so I wasn't surprised " guess what guys" they all looked as I showed them my hand " oh my he got you a rock" syair screamed out in happiness " I'm so happy for you" they all said making me smile as azalea walked over " whats with all the yelling" she yawned as we let her next to me to brush her teeth " show her wife to be" she looked confused as I showed her my ring.

" Oscar proposed last night" I was all smiles as she just looked before walking out " what's her problem" Blaine said as I shrugged " i don't know she's been rude to me since we met" I rolled my eyes as we all walked downstairs to be met with Jose and Oscar talking. Jose ran over and picked me up as I laughed loudly " and what do I owe this to" he put me down as I smiled " congrats I can't wait to be the best man at both of my best friends wedding" I sat at the table as they all spoke about the wedding.

" who's going to be the maid of honor" val asked throwing me off, before I would have had a straight answer but now I wasn't sure I loved them all so much and I didn't want anyone to feel less than the other " we are break tradition girls you are all special and important to me so I'll have a special title for you all" I wasn't going to hurt anyone but in my mind I knew salem would be my maid of honor and she would hold that title well. " I'm so exited for this, dress shopping, cake testing just the works" val said with all smiles following.

" that's if we don't all die before you can have the wedding" azalea said slamming the door to the pantry " look bitch I'm not sure what your problem is but you better tone it down we are all sick and tired of that shit now" emaza said as she rolled her eyes " I'm just being realistic" she said back " well let me just gone head and fuck you up now" val yelled as she tried jumping over the table but Jose grabbed her before she could reach over to her.

" damn y'all asses loud for what" Jamison said as he walk downstairs seeing an angry val " damn baby what's wrong" he walked over to her calming her down as she flicked azalea off " that bitch is being rude to lolita for no reason" she said as he looked at her before grabbing vals hand and whispering things in her ear to calm her down. Zay walked in and sat down " she's right though azalea we are all tired of that shitty attitude I know you want my man but it's not going to get him so get over it okay" I popped some fruit snacks in my mouth as she just said nothing.

" so today is the day we put this damn plan in motion is everyone ready to fulfill there parts here today" I asked as they all said yes " val you remember what I told you" me and her walked outside as she looked at me " don't be suspicious and pretend I want forgiveness for betraying him I know I got this my father wouldn't kill me" I handed her the keys as she got into the car " use the burner phone and be safe I love you" I yelled out as she drove off.

We had so much on the line sending her in when she was a big part to us but she was the only person who could get us the information we needed since that was her father after all. I walked back inside " she's gone to see him now" I sat back as the girls came and at around in the living room as well " I hope this all goes as planned" I said.

Val

I parked the car a block from my dads hidden out home that only I knew about or at least he thought as I approached the two men at the gate " name" one of them said as I sighed " Valerie Monzanerro" they both looked at me before the guy took his phone out as I assumed he was calling my dad " sir, your daughter is here to see you" he spoke into the phone before looking at me " he said what do you want" I rolled my eyes before placing my hands on my hip "tell him to let me in so we can talk fuck" I screamed out as he repeated what I said.

My dad was never an easy person to speak with so I knew I had to be careful here. The gates opened and in I walked as they quickly closed behind me. I noticed a key pad right next to them so I would have to figure that out. I finally made it to the door and knocked. " you look just like your mother" my father said as the door swung open " check her" two
Girls walked over and checked me making sure I didn't have anything on me.

" I wouldn't come here armed father I know better than to be stupid" I said as she laughed " yet you still are the that damn Diaz" I shook my head at him "that's family papa... you kicked me out once I went to jail for your crimes" I cried out as he just looked at me " I had to fight everyday because people thought I killed oscars dad when it was you, I took the blame because you set me up" I kept hitting him in his chest to make a point.

" I'm sorry... I just couldn't go back" he looked sorry but I didn't care I wiped my tears and looked at him " I have no where to go and I'm staying here" I said as he nodded his head before pulling me into a hug "I've missed you so much"

This was going to kill me to kill my father but it had to be done " I've missed you also papa" I smiled hugging him back as he led me into his office " let's talk business I need help taking down Oscar and only you can help me do that" I closed the door as we talked.

Well look at Valerie doing here job
Don't forget to VOTE

Well look at Valerie doing here job Don't forget to VOTE