(33)

If you don't remember jena from book one she's Oscars ex. This is jena :)

 This is jena :)

Today was the first day of practice and I was very excited to go. I parked my car In the lot as I got out walking inside the building. I nodded at the lady at the front and walked into the room seeing other people that I didn't know except one which to my surprise was molly. " oh my gosh molly hey" I hugged her as she looked at me very happily.

" oh my god Lolita you look amazing... how have you been" she smiled very big as we sat down stretching together " life has been crazy for me but I'm good how are you" I reached over to my other foot as she looked up. " I've been great just giving this whole dancing thing another try" I nodded my head in agreement as more people came in.

" GoodMorning everyone today is our first day and for me to get a feel of everyone I'm going to pair you with another person and that will be your competition david will teach you all a dance and once it's perfected I will come back and judge" Karen said as she started paring people off. I was praying I got paired with molly until she was paired with this guy " and we will have lolita and jena together" I got up and walked over to jena .

This jena was oscars ex the one I hated the most " oh your jena" I rolled my eyes as she laughed " oh Trust me I'm not happy to be partnered with you either" she went through her phone looking at whatever
" let's just get this over with" I said as she gave me a duh look.

I knew this would be hell but I needed Karen to see I wanted this more than anything so I am putting all bad thoughts aside. " actually I want lolita with John and jena with Mary" I walked over to him and smiled " good luck" I said to him as he stood on the side of me and we followed david.

It was now friday and Karen was back in watching David dance. He was really good.
( the first guy in the video dancing will be david)
(2:38 skip to that in the video )

1st group- lolita & John
2nd group- jena and Mary
3rd group- molly & sam
4th group- Kimberly & lily
5th group- Camila, jenny& Sabrina
6th group- madison & Tamara

" you guys did amazing and I'm proud you were able to make the dance your own but as said before I'm only here to help those who prove they want to be here so can lolita, jena, molly, lily, Sabrina, Camila and Tamara step forward" I stood up and walked with the other girls as the rest stayed back " you guys are safe for this week the rest who weren't picked you will battle each other and the ones I don't pick this will be your last week dancing for me. Have a great day" she walked out as I gasped.

" oh my gosh molly we made it another week" me and here were over by our bags when jena walked over " you won't be here for long it's only a matter of time until we battle" she said to me with a smirk on her face " I could beat you any day don't let that get in your head girl" I walked closer to her as we both just stared each other down.

I knew what this was about but I wasn't scared of nothing jena had to say or do. She walked away as I laughed grabbing my things. " I'll see you Monday molly" I gave her my number before walking outside to my car and seeing a note on it.

I got in my car before opening it.

Just because you left doesn't mean you are safe watch your back because I'm always watching you.

I dropped the note as I looked around and instantly drove to oscars house in a panic. I jumped out the car with the note in hand and ran over to him in tears " Oscar look" I shoved the note on him as he read it before comforting me.

Well :) here's the drama I promised!!!