(42)

Val

Val

I walked into my room as I heard my dad and Tina talking about the plans they had for Oscar and his people. My dads plan was to always take over the santos but he never was able to find a quick route inside of how Oscar works. I sat on the bed taking out the burner phone as I sent lolita a quick text letting her know it was done when there was a knock at my door I quickly hid the phone and walked over.

" wassup" I said as Tina stood in front of me smiling "your dad said you were here I just wanted to check on you pretty girl" she smiled at me as I went back and sat on my bed as she closed the door coming inside " so what can you tell me that your dad won't" I laughed before looking at her " nothing he knows exactly what I know and I'm sure he told you everything y'all are partners right" she looked at me with a irritated face while I just shrugged.

I see right through her she's trying to undermined my dad by going behind his back. He thought they were working together yet she wants him to do all the dirty work and she's going to try and take him down I'm not stupid so I just smiled at her. " Oscar talked about some secret house that has everything in it for when he's coming to get you guys" she looked at me before smiling.

" this is why you are already my favorite" I gave her all the information she needed to know and then she left. She promised to keep this between us even though it was nothing spectacular. I knew she planned on ambushing the place and taking everything but jokes on her because nothing is even at that place but a trap to set her up.

Lolita

I got the text from val as I gave everyone the go "we are ready she said Tina just left the house so we have about 30 minutes to get there before she does" Oscar grabbed my hand as everyone made there way outside and into different cars. " we got this" I leaned over and kissed him as we drove to the safe house val was able to secure for us.

We parked a block away so she wouldn't notice any of the cars. I gave everyone the go as they hid out around the safe house as we saw her car pulling in. This is also where she fucked up coming with just her and one other person. " hurry up Tim we need to be in and out to make sure what she said wasn't false information if we are going to take down her father" he ran next to her as they both walked inside.

I walked in behind them as I quietly closed the door and locked it " there's nothing here" Tim was far behind tina as Oscar put the silencer on his gun and shot Tim in the head as he went down. " Tim come here that bitch lied to us" she looked back and saw him on the ground and tried to make a run for it but I hit her in the head with a the lamp that was next to me as she went down.

" grab the chair and the rope and tie this bitch up" I pulled my Bandana over my face as they quickly tied her down. " what's going on here" I looked at her before smiling " you killed my father and now I need you to send a message" I smiled at her before pulling my knife out.

Tina wanted to be dirty then so could I, I ripped her clothes and then carved my name into her arm as she was screaming really loud. This was the same pain I felt when my dad died for me " shut the fuck up" I slapped her as her head flew back in disbelief.

" you know exactly where to report back to so go" I untied her as she ran out with the blood running down her arm. I didn't need any information from her id find all that out on my own I had connections I just needed vals dad to know I'm not backing down and why not go through his traitor.

I was supposed to been put this out but I forgot LMAOOO don't forget to vote for more chapters