(34)

Lolita

I walked into the house as Oscar sat on the couch playing video games with Jose " guess who dances with me oscar" I sat next to him as he looked at me "who" Jose asked before Oscar could making me laugh a bit " jena your ex and I hate her already" he looked at me as Jose paused the game " jena... high school jena who was obsessed with you after y'all broke up jena" he looked at Oscar before laughing.

" that girl was crazy she went as far as breaking into oscars house once because she thought he was cheating when he was sleep. She is bat shit crazy" Jose said as clem covered his mouth " no bad words" she pointed her finger in his face as I giggled "get him baby" I yelled as Jose flicked me off.

" stay away from her If  possible" Oscar said as she shook his head " I'd hate to have to kill her for bothering you and once a stalker always a stalker" he said as he grabbed my hand as I looked around because he was right crazy doesn't just go away who knows if jena has always been around me and I just never noticed until now.

She was just working at Walmart and now she's a dancer my senses were tingling and when I got those I knew something was off here. " I have to go do something I'll be back later" I kissed Clem's forehead and then grabbed my keys leaving.

It was time for me to do what I was avoiding for the longest and that was seeing my dad. His jail was 2 hours away so I had a drive to go but it would keep me occupied so I didn't mind going. I cut on the radio and let the windows down as Tyler played loud.

I slide my shades down while the wind blew in my hair making it go everywhere which I didn't mind.

—2 hours later-

I parked my car grabbing my things as I walked inside " hello I'm here to see Martin Gonzalez" I said to the lady at the front as she looked at me before going through his files " yes can I see your ID please ma'am" I gave it to her as she handed it back before nodding at the officer as they did a check making sure I had nothing and then sat me down as I waited for my dad.

" baby" I heard him say as I stood up and ran over hugging him " hey papa" he hugged me tightly which made me happy to know he missed me because I missed him also so much. " sorry I haven't come visited sooner" he shook his head as we both sat down " you are here now that's all that mattered" he grabbed my hand as I looked at him.

" papa what did you get into... I got kidnapped" whispered to him as he looked angry " I told them not to bother you" he looked worried now " have you seen your step mom it was never my mess she framed me for something I didn't do... I know it may look like me but that wasn't me who killed your mother that day... no one believes me baby but please help me. She's not as innocent as she looks" he pleaded to me. " dad what do you mean".

" she's deep with some bad people and they are after me because of her I'm not sure what she did but she pinned everything on me and left your answers are connected to her" he had a bail but I was to angry to even pay to get him out but we both needed answers and if dad said he didn't kill her I know he didn't. He always had this look in his eye when he lied and I didn't see that look today. " I'm going to get you out of here so we can figure all this out I promise" I stood up leaving him there as I walked over to the lady " I have enough money to bail my dad out is there any way I can do it here" I asked as she looked at me before directing me where to go.

Well :) maybe it doesn't make sense now but it all will soon and now comes the drama I've been pushing off for so long lmao