Chapter (4)

Oscar

Lolita spent most of her time at my house with Clem while I ran the business. I didn't do any santos business at my house because of the last time how things went down. I want to make sure both of my girls were safe. I parked my car as I got out going into my warehouse looking at everything. " wassup spooky" chris spoke as he sat the things down walking over to me with Vicky hot on his trail. I knew why she was coming down here it was because I've been ignoring her calls.

" hey spooky" she stood on her tippy toes as she tried to kiss me but I leaned back making her stumble forward. During the time when me and lolita were off because she didn't remember anything me and Vicky would sleep together a couple times a week but it meant nothing to me. "Why haven't you been answering my calls... I miss you" she winked at me as she bit her lip making me throat up in my head. "You ain't top priority" I pushed past her as I walked over to the table looking at the stack of money chris was counting. "Jose is coming by to pick this up" he nodded his head as he continued.

I walked to my office as Vicky followed hot on my tail still rambling about whatever. " I think since we've been so close you should meet my parents" that caught me off guard as I chuckled. " that won't ever happen because Vicky all you were to me was a quick fuck okay" she looked hurt once I said that but her face instantly went back to normal as she dug through her purse. " well that's to bad oscar because I'm pregnant" she threw a test at me when the door opened making me throw it. " oscar baby... Jose told me you would be here so I thought I'd stop by and see if you wanted to get lunch with me and Clem" Lolita smiled as she tucked some hair behind her ear looking beautiful as always.

" she's in the car waiting with Jose... I didn't want to bring her in so he said he would stay outside until I come back... but if you are busy I can leave" she looked over at Vicky as I threw the test in the trash walking over to lolita. " anything for my family" I wrapped an arm around her planting a kiss on her lips. " and also I've got some great news to share" she was very excited about whatever it was. I looked over at Vicky smirking as she stomped out of the room. I knew this wasn't going to be over with her anytime soon.

" let's go mami" we walked out of the room and back outside as I had what Vicky said on my mind heavily. If what she was saying is true then I'm on some deep shit... how will I tell lolita this and Clem would have to know also she's literally been our only child. I knew I would have to call up one of my best to figure out if what Vicky is saying was true. I pulled out my phone scrolling down to calistas contact.

Oscar
Hey I need you to do something for me. Meet me at my office in 2 hours!!! ASAP

Calista
I got you

I looked over at my family taking in how happy they were but my mind couldn't shut off the bad news I just found out.

Heyyyy guys so some crazy drama is appearing lol but for now this is just like a filler and I've got a lot planned for lolita she's bout to be doing some big things