Chapter (16)

Oscar

I walked around the area as I looked at the damage that had been done to my warehouse. I had spent so much time trying to take care of vicky and get my family back I forgot all about the important stuff going on. It would take weeks to get this back up and I didn't have the time for that right now. " Benny call up the other guys and tell them to keep that warehouse strictly secured and don't make any drops we are gonna have to draft everyone over to the other place. I checked my phone to see if I had any text and there weren't any. I knew I had only one person I could have called for this job and despite us fighting I needed help.

" hey can we meet up" was the text I sent before I went back to my house.

—20 minutes later—

Her car was sitting out front as she got out looking beautiful as ever. She was dressed in some leggings with fuzzy socks on that matched her crocs and then she just had on a jacket with chesters name on it making me mentally roll my eyes. " what do you want me and Chester were having movie time" lolita was kinda snappy. " the main warehouse got raided and I'm not sure how to go about things and I need your help lita" she rolled her eyes as she walked into my house sitting down. " you need to pull out all you guys who were patrolling those areas once you do those people will be left without protection and so whoever did this to your place will come back to claim what you left... once you figure out who it was come up with a plan to attack them at there lowest point and you are good" she got up as she walked over to the door looking back at me.

Her brain always thought faster in these situations but to pull my guys out would leave lots of people in danger. " what about those people we had for protection" I asked her, she sighed before walking back over to me. " that's the whole point of pulling you guys out oscar... you pull them out those people will look for someone new to pay and just your luck the same people who blow you out will come wanting to take over your now lost fortress and you can let them rebuild it because they will and it won't take no time and then you take them out the same way but cleaner... so you guys can have the building again. Now bye" she walked outside as I followed her.

She was seriously done with me and I could see that now as she got inside her car and left, she didn't look back or anything she was never even on this side of town and when she was it was only for one main reason to go home. I had lost the best thing that happened to me and I didn't know what to do if I wanted to get her back at this point she seemed happy with Chester.

I leaned down putting my head in my hands as I sighed.

Lolita

I'm not sure why oscar called me up about that when he had better people who could have helped then me but I wasn't going to be rude and now help. I didn't miss him or our relationship I meant what I said when I said I was done and happy with my new life. I parked the car as I noticed a couple of cars here I walked inside and seen a couple of guys and clem walking downstairs. " hey baby" I dropped the keys on the table as I ran over to her picking her up. She started giggling as Chester wrapped his arms around both of us kissing my cheek " hey beautiful" he said as he walked back over to his friends. " Chester you always getting the beautiful girls" his friend said making me laugh to myself. " come here babe" I walked over to him as clem trailed behind me with her toys.

" don't make a mess baby" I spoke to her as she started picking her things up. " this is some guys from the team that's tony, Blaine and Israel" they all said wassup as I waved at them sitting next to Chester they were all engaged in a conversation about football which I didn't mind. I enjoyed these small things with him.

Tony is the one to the right, Blaine is the one in the middle and Israel is the one to the left!!!