Honey and Trois x Inmate!Reader || Please Dont Start Treating Me Differently

This  is an extension fic to Building 3's part of the Preference #1, where they found out their inmate friend was actually a girl, and not a boy. Also, this could be interpreted as romantic, or platonic. Which ever one you like better! ^^ 

Ohhh, my gosh. Writing flirty bois killlllls me. Haha

~~~

Ever since Kiji, Honey and Trois had found out about the truth about you, there has been some serious changes in the way your two fellow inmates treated you. A biiig difference. As, now, they know you're a girl and not the fellow guy that they had thought you were, and were to treat you as such. 

That meant the two of them standing up for you much more when another inmate in the mess hall tried to pick on you then they ever did before, it meant Honey never got pissed around you anymore if he could help it, and it meant Trois would be much less willing to talk to you in the same blunt, slightly manipulative fashion that he used to. Not to mention the onslaught of questioning you get about your undergarments now! And, you miss the way things used to be!You miss Honeys rough side, and bantering with Trois. You dont like, being treated like a freaken damsel. You arent one. You're in prison. You've done some not great things. They can save that for the robot. 

But, there isnt much you can do. What would you say? 'Treat me like one of the guys'? Pft. When has that ever worked. Now that they know you're a girl, they wont be able to look at you that way any more. 

"Agh," You make a pained sound, feeling the little bit of heartbreak in your chest thinking about that. "Oof, no good." 

Thank god you're alone in your cell. If they had heard that, you probably would have been metaphorically trampled by 'Are you okay?', 'Is my lovely friend feeling well?', 'Must we carry you to somewhere you can sit?'. 

And you wouldnt have handled it well. 

As it is, you nearly ripped Honeys arrows out of his head when he tried to hold your hand

Hold your hand?! Why?!

Are these boys so desperate? They should just give one of the girls from the dang fan club their email if they want affection! 

Anyway, you cant help but think that the only, and you mean 'only', reason you're getting this kind of attention from them is because you're a girl. The only girl they get readily available at the moment- well. The only breathing, living, not manufactured in a lab, girl readily available. 

And you're absolutely correct, too. Which hurts. 

Suddenly, the lights go out in the cells and everything is dark, except the florescent ones in the hallway. You sigh, stretch your limbs and crawl into your bed, made of blankets and a pillow -nothing fancy, this is prison. Albeit, a very nice prison.- and snuggle down. Your muscles are weary from the day, and not moving at all as you thought about what you can do about Honey and Trois, so it feels really good to get comfy in bed. Just relax... 

After a moment, and you hear movement stop in the cell across from yours, you call out a goodnight to the boys like you always have and roll over and close your eyes. 

"Goodnight, Y/N!" Honey calls back, followed by a very loud yawn. 

"Sweet dreams, Y/N." Trois sighs, calling just loud enough for you to hear across the hall. 

With that, you put away your stressful thoughts and go to sleep for the night. 

___ In The Morning ___

You wake up in a cold sweat in the morning, having endured a nightmare for you don't know how long in which a series of unfortunate events, brought on by your inmate friends new dispositions towards you. It was terrible. Trois' head got shaved.