Oneshot || Nanba Primary School!

Found this in my Quotev! Must be from the first time I even watches Nanbaka. Anyway, its super cute, so I thought ya'll might like to see it too!

First of all, key: 

Grade 1:

Teacher: Mr Samon Gokuu

Upa(4/y/o)

Grade 2:

Teacher: Mr Samon Gokuu

Jyugo(5/y/o) Nico(5/y/o) 

Grade 3:

Teacher: Mr Kenshiro Yozakura

​​​​​​​Uno(7/y/o) Rock(8/y/o) Liang(8/y/o)

Grade 4:

Teacher: Mr Kenshiro Yozakura

Honey(9/y/o) Trois(9/y/o) Musashi(10/y/o)

Grade 5:

Teacher: Mr Inori Hakkai

Tsukumo(11/y/o)

Grade 6:

No One

Grade 7:

​​​​​​​Teacher: Mr Hajime Sugoroku

Qi(12/y/o)

//Others Teachers\\

Art Teacher: Mr Kiji Mitsuba

Gym Teacher: Yamato Goddai

//Others\\

Principle: Momoko Hyakushiki

Wellbeing: Hitoshi Sugoroku and occasionally Mitsuru Hitokoe

Principles Secretary/Office Lady: Seitarou Tanabata

Errand boy/Caffateria Lady: Mitsuru Hitakoe

Librarian: Enki Gokuu

​​​​​​​Nurse: Okina Otogi

Computer Tech Worker: Kazari Otogi

Chef: Shiro

There are also Houses, called 3, 4, 5 and 13 XDD For sports and other events. 

Second, the story!  

~~~

"Goodbye my darlings! Remember play nice with the other kids-" Is Honey hallucinating from having to go to school for yet another year or did his Mother look very pointedly at him when she said that. She gives him a kiss on the cheek in goodbye. "-and have fun! Learn lots, love you both!" Trois smiles and hops out of the car after Honey, holding his bag neatly on his back.

"Thank you for the ride Mrs Honeys Mum!" Trois waives while Honey just rolls his eyes and turns to the front gates as his Mother drives away. Honey looks grim, and sniffs the air.

"I can already smell the wild animals..."

Trois makes a dissapointed noise and shakes his head as he walks through the front gate. "Oh Honey..."

Honey takes a moment to notice the tone in his friends voice. When he does, he chases after Trois. "HEY, don't you 'Oh Honey' me!!".

Trois is all too happy to run, starting up a game of tag.