Nanbaka: Paint It White!

Yep, another Hetalia crossover. I love this movie, its a work of art (Haha, I know). This is a whole mess, so I hope you like! XD 

~~~

First of all, we're not casting because there are too many Nanbaka characters and I want them all to be mains, okie? Okay.  

- In the picture: Japan looking focused, and ready to battle(Liang, Upa, Kenshirou, Warden), China looking slightly worried about all this(Qi, Seitarou), Russia smiling into the face of a storm(Yamato), America siked that he gets to be the hero(Uno, Nico), Germany being serious about this mess because he just wants to go home and finish his actual work(Hajime, Inori if what you mean by work is snoozing), France looking beautiful as always for google cameras(Building 3), and England looking out for trouble(Samon, Kenshirou, Enki, Rock).

- Also theirs Mitsuru, but I don't know where to put him because he of course takes this seriously but simultaneously he's here for the ride so... *Shrug* And the Daisen's! Who are Italy. 

- They all, of course, wear the different coloured jump suits- probably with extra Nanbaka style zebra print and sparkle. Of course, Jyugo wears black and white stripes, Trois, Qi and Liang are already wearing jumpsuits, and Tsukumo tries to look as ninja like in a full body protection suit as possible. Which is not very ninja like at all. He also keeps slipping into the part of astronaut space hero because he played it once and the suit takes him back. It confuses everyone. 

- Trois: I am far too gorgeous to have been in such a stuffy room for so long. 

   Uno or Honey: 'I'm far too gorgeous to-' Shut up, Trois! 

- Upa can't help but hit the Pictos in the face sometimes whenever he's close enough, and Qi freaks out and carries him away because you're going to get yourself killed, Upa!!

- Jyugo keeps unlocking unnecessary doors while they're on a goddamn mission(On the mothership)and Hajime and him get into a fight of course because of it which ATTRACTS ATTENTION. Kiji, being his perfect subtle self, is so done and so tired. Why was he put on a team with these nimrods?? Its hard enough keeping Yamato in line!

- '___ and ___ are often found bickering for bickerings sake, but in their heart of hearts, they love each other. Sexually.'. This could be anyone you like. 1511, 1182, 8203, Samon/Hajime, etc. 

- Musashi and Hitoshi are in the no conflict zone known as Switzerland, like in the Building 5 arc where they were nowhere to be seen and they just enjoy boxed lunches and a strangely empty gameroom. 

- Thinking 'Oh, shit, we don't know how to read this strange, distant alien language so we can't find out what this says'.(Everyone) "Oh! I have a translator app!" (Nico). 

   "You WHAT?!" -Upa 

- Ruka: *Trying to host a tv show while all shit goes on* 

- The part where they show the Picto's their hospitality as Earthlings: 

  Building 5: The Chinatown 

  Building 3: Frances restaurant. 

  Daisen's: The ballet, lead by Enki  

  Building 13: Can't even poor the poor Picto a beer. 

  Uno, separates himself from the other 13's who have failed.: America's casino 

- The glorious fight scene(I'm still upset I couldnt see France sword fight again but I know and understand that he did not have a sword with him at the time). Pretty straight forward. 

  Kicking ass: Hajime, Kenshirou, Kiji, Samon, Yamato, Seitarou, Inori, Enki, the Warden, Mitsuru basically all guards  

  Holding their own: Rock, Upa, Liang, Qi, Honey and Trois

  Running around like headless chickens: Jyugo(Forgets he has sword hands in the panic), Uno, Nico, Tsukumo, Daisens 

- The first to get hit and start to turning Picto is Hajime because he accidentally backs up into Samon and that distracts him for a split second and by pure accident a Picto hits his arm. Then, Samon, Kiji, Uno, Seitarou who tries to help, Upa, Qi, Liang(Right after one another), Daisen's knock into each other and then get touched when they fall over, Rock because he got distracted by that idiocy, Yamato because he was fighting by Rocks side, Tsukumo, Inori, Trois, and then of course Honey, Enki, Mitsuru because he gets in the way of one that was trying to surprise attack the Warden, then finally Kenshirou goes down. 

- Leaving Nico and Jyugo. Nico panics as the Pictos close in one them, which makes Jyugo's 'make friends happy' boost kick in and the simplest idea comes to mind. He knows he needs to make the Picto's happy, to help Nico. And only a simple mind like Jyugos could come up with the idea to give the Pictos faces by drawing them on(The part of punk singing Grandpa Rome shall be taken by either Rokudo or Shin, I can't decide which is better). Nico thinks its a great idea and they together draw a bunch of different faces on the aliens(Nico might have drawn some anime characters faces for kicks but shhhh, no one will realise!). 

- Then that leaves our main characters. Jyugo goes ditzy and comments on how weird they all look, which of course severely distresses Uno("The ladies can't see me looking like this! They'll run away screaming!"), Trois and Honey("I'm still hotter then you(Uno)."). Most of the rest couldn't care less about their looks and are just surprised to still have their personalities and memories and such but Liang is concerned that this colour will hinder his ability to hide in the dark. Upa's colour hasn't changed all that much really. 

- "Well, we might as well give you guys faces, too." -Jyugo. "Uhuh! Rock, you're first!" Nico flies up to Rock who's pretty unsure about this. What kinda weird face is this kid gonna give him?

- Soon enough they're all drawn on ridiculously. Their main features drawn badly. Hajime has his scar, Samon has a w mouth with the words 'I hate you, Hajime!' written in comic sans and talking bubble on the side of his head, Enki a very scowly face, Honey has severe angry eyes and arrows, Inori has tusks, Kenshirou gets canine teeth and an eyepatch, Kiji has overdone make-up, Liang the little red dots on his forehead, Mitsuru gets his sunnies, Qi his glasses and stubble, the scar on Rocks nose, Seitarou sparkles and a less then complimentary tongue sticking out, the bottom half of Tsukumo's face is covered in like his mask and his headband is drawn in on his forehead, Trois has his glasses, Uno's winking, Upa has severe angry eyes like an angry bird and his cute little cheek swirls, the Warden just some very pretty, overly feminine anime eyes, and finally Yamato has a biiiiiiiig smile. 

- Jyugo drew these ones: Hajime(A very Tsundere moment for them both, seeing as Jyugo goes for him first even over Uno), Honey, Inori, Liang, Qi, Tsukumo, Uno and Yamato. 

- Nico drew these ones: Rock, Samon, Enki, Kenshirou, Mitsuru(Who loves this and specifically asks for a Quatro Cerberus emblem on his cheek for Nico's sake), Seitarou, Trois, Upa, and the Warden

- You have not seen relief in your life until you have seen Uno get his marvelous face and colour back. 

- Hajime, as soon as everyone's back to normal: So... how are we getting home? *They're on a different island then Nanba is, of course*

- Kiji: SON OF A BITCH! (That is one of my favourite France lines ever XDD)