Preference #10

#10. Kisses

Oh my gooooooooddddddddddddddddd. I started this damn chapter early when I began this book. Its finally done!! Hazzah!!! Now lets get this show on the road. 

I wanted to practise writing kissies, since that tends to be one of the bits in x reader fanfiction that people hold out for XD And I'm severely lacking in the skill, so here we go! 

These were picked randomly, from these two pictures I got off Pinterest(For the record, they are definitely not mine). There are no double ups. 

#9. Kisses

Enki - 14: Standing behind someone, hugging them around the arms or waist, and kissing the top edge of the shoulder. 

"So... you're not going to help?" You ask your very tall boyfriend, who will not help you to get some bowls down from a high shelf. He moves his steely gaze back to you from the papers in front of him, nothing going on behind them from what you can see. But, then again, you never can see what's beyond his silvery eyes. But you know for a fact, that a lot goes on. 

"If you can't complete this task, how do you think you'll do with any other?" 

Pouting, you peak up at the shelf and what you want on it, so far away... "But... but... " Finally, you reach a resolve and clench your fists and tighten your lips. You also shoot him a stubborn look. "Fine, fine! I'll do it. You just wait here." 

You disappear into another room for a moment, not even long enough for Enki to even think about going back to his paper work, and come back dragging a chair behind you and some big fat books under your arm. This is a really tall shelf. 

You drag the things all the way up to the shelf, plop the books heavily on the chair and carefully climb up, holding onto the shelf with your hands very tightly, as to not topple over. As soon as you're stood steadily on the books and your nose could very well touch the plates, you pick them up and feel a tiny bit accomplished, even if it was a small task. Now, to mock your frustrating boyfriend."Eeeeenki, look! I did it! I am a powerful- oh hello."