Preference #2

#2. His reaction to you getting team up with his rival(Or closest thing to a rival) in the New Years Tournament 

Note: This is set after the one we see in anime/manga, so everyone knows each other ^^

Alphabetical Order(Some will have their rivals names next to, but most will be left empty because I don't know who would be considered their 'rival'):

Enki:

He's pretty chill about it. Enki trusts you not to... what? Cheat on him/Break up with him over it? Definitely not, he knows you're too smart and kind for that. If you break up with him, you have a good reason other then 'I like 'Rival' better'. Think his rivals better? That's your call. He'll just have to work harder to earn your favour. 

Hajime: Samon 

It irritates him, for damn sure. But, like Enki he knows you and believes/respects you, and also he believes in himself. He knows he's the best. 

Hitoshi:

Cutely, is a little worried. But will be a good sport and hang out with your team, cheering you on and being there for when you get back, with treats and water and a big hug. He'll even tell his rival that he did a good job without a pinched face. 

Honey: Uno

Oh.... nooooooo, no, no, no. This will not go well at all. He'll yell, he'll swear, he'll hold up his middle finger. Demanding that you sit out for this one, or Uno goes back to the stands. Will kick up such a damn fuss that Kiji has to take him away. Then he'll just sulk for the rest of the tournament unless he gets the chance to shove it back in Uno's face. 

Inori:

Inori is a chill dude. Kinda... too chill, in fact, a lot of the time. With his laziness and all. 

But that does not apply here. He'll try to hide it, but he does not like this

This will be the only match that he pays attention too, gripping the bench in front of him so tightly that it probably cracks under his scrutiny, as he watches and his Buildings characters all laugh at him and poke fun. 

Jyugo: Tsukumo, formerly. 

Jyugo will be like 'Well, that's just my luck!!'. He is not surprised, though. 

And then probably sulk in a corner. 

Kenshirou: Hajime

Poor puppy! Hajime needs to stop 'stealing' his soulmates!! 

He'll get very upset and cheer for you, you specifically(Not Hajime), very hard and very loud. Honestly, Kenshirou just does the most when it comes to his love life. 

Kiji: Ruka or Seitarou, hehe

Acts very polite and pleasant. Even goes and says hello to rival, but is also very subtly passive aggressive. And is very thoroughly cheering for only you, like Kenshirou. 

So, like a soccer mum. 

Liang: Rock (Formerly) 

Kiji was subtly passive aggressive... Liang is just passive aggressive. There is no subtle. No care. He will say what he thinks. There is no 'cordial' in Liang's vocabulary. 

Its not because he feels like you're going to like them or anything, though. He just doesn't like them, and he's not about to extend energy on someone he doesn't even care about. He still wants you to have a good time and do your best!