Inmates x Inmate!Reader || Drinking Contest, Inori Really Can Be A Useless Guard

Drinking ages in various countries that might be referenced in chapter: 

Japan: 20 

Britain: 16 or 17 (18 to buy) 

America: 21

China, France, Britain(In Britain you can drink it 16, its 18 to buy it): 18

Germany: 16(18 for spirits) 

This was fun. XDD I hope you like it!! Look out for a possible part 2, of the next day with your reactions and hang over and guards looking after you ^^

I'll be the age to drink in a couple months, whoop. At least it would be whoop if I liked the taste of alcohol. 

~~~

"So... " Rock starts, the rest of you surrounding the crate of vodka supposedly for the guards that, on accident, got dropped off in Building 5 and through events that Rock and Uno are at fault for, found its way into the courtyard where they all are now. Luckily, the only guard watching them supposedly 'train', was Inori. And he is asleep. "What now?" 

"Well, we're drinking it, of course." Honey pipes up, looking down at the box with hungry eyes. If in a contest, he's confident that he would win- this group is comprised of children and morons and the only one who even looks like they drink is the old man and he looks like a light weight. "Not my first choice, but it'll do." 

"Is that wise?" Liang asks, twitching his noise at the clean, fragile looking bottles of clear liquid. Its clear to anyone who looks at him that he isn't a fan of anyone drinking it. It ruins the body, and he's a health nut. 

"Who cares! I don't see any guards, which means we can do whatever we want. Lets go-" Uno reaches out to snatch a bottle up but gets a sudden slap to the hand from Upa. "Hey! Man-" 

"Arent you underage?" 

"Not in England!" 

"Well, aren't we closer to Japan right now?" 

"But he's a British citizen, doesn't that mean English laws apply to him?" Trois pushes up his glasses, skeptical. He's more for wine and champagne himself(Tequila, too, but he isn't allowed any when Honey's around- last time did not go well) but this is a question he's interested in the answer to. Upa scrunches his nose in response, curious now. But also uncaring because either way he's too young. As with Nico and Jyugo, but knowing those delinquents they'll probably drink anyway and ruin their brains development.