Fuji San and Kusatsu x Inmate!Reader || Let The Lady Bathe!

I just love these two so much and they need more love (Reminder to me: Also write something for Daisen's). 

Fuji-San gives off such Mizuki vibes! XD Must be why I love him. 

~~~

"Are you sure this is my only option?" You peer next to you and up, where Hajime's face is. He looks just as unsure as you, although gruffer and rolls his shoulders back stiffly. 

"Yeah, for now. It'll be fine, there's only like  two other guys in there from what I know, and Seitarou'll be waiting on the other side of the curtain, listening diligently." 

You jump, at that. Isn't his job to keep you safe?? "Wait! You're not staying??" 

"No way, I have to do my job. Just get in there." With that, the gorilla pushes you by the shoulders into the men's bath room, closing the door angrily. Ohhh... dear. You think, chewing your bottom lip as you inch more into the room, seeing no other choice. Its been 3 days since you showered, because they don't have a female bath yet and you were hoping it would be installed before it got too bad... but, unfortunately, that was not the case. So here you are, in your underwear and a towel sneaking in to the men's. 

It wasn't a secret, or anything. Seitarou's already in here, and warned the boys inside that the female prisoner would be entering and that he was going to be waiting behind the guards waiting curtain which... you see, in the left back corner. Which is a little relieving. 

No, it wasn't a secret that you were here. But you were still hoping you could get in and get out before anyone noticed you. Just soap up and get the hell out. Yeah. 

So, quietly as possible and abiding by the rules laminated and stuck the wall, you get in and start, keeping the towel around you as much as possible. 

A few minutes go by, and everything's fine. It seems, the guys Hajime spoke of must be in the next bath over or something. You're starting to think everything will be fine, and are enjoying yourself, getting clean and feeling the warm water sooth your skin... when the worst thing happened. 

"CAWABUNGA!!" 

Oh dear. 

That shout is so loud that your ears ring, and then figure, curled into a ball jumps right on into the middle of the, nearly pool sized, bath which is far enough from you, but your calmness is all but gone. Seitarou pokes his head out from the curtain at the noise, looks concerned and looks to you. "Hello Y/N, will you be alright?" 

You do a stupid, and nod. "Yeah, I think I'm good. Almost done, anyway!" Seitarou smiles comfortingly, assured, and disappears back behind the curtain. 

The guy who had just canon balled into the tub, with a tall black Mohawk and luminescent red eyes, pops up from the water, shakes his hair that's somehow still intact, out and then looks around, grinning. A second passes, and he spots you. 

It shocks him immediately, to see a girl in the bath... but it only take shim half a second to relax and for a leering grin to take his mouth. You tighten the towel around you, as you give him a friendly waive. "Hi, well, I'm done so I'll leave you to it. Enjoy your bath!" Trying to seem calm, you turn and stand up, ready to step up and out and run all the way back to your cell if you have to instead of stopping to dry and change, but you only manage to get your foot on the edge of the bath before you feel the presence get closer and your heart starts beating super fast when a hand drops on your shoulder. 

You know, the chances that this guy will try to hurt you aren't too high, but this is prison and you can never be too careful. So you flash him a friendly smile over your shoulder and attempt to still get out, brushing him off hopefully casually, but he just tightens his grip so you stay where you are.