Inmates x Inmate!Reader || Drinking Contest, Part 2

Part 2! Because I love this XDD This mostly focuses on the drunk ones ^^

(You're number 7, by the way. And you're from Building 3) 

~~~

As it turns out, all you did by pretending to sleep was make your lecture even more painful by both prolonging your worry and wait time and scheduling it so it coincides with awful painful hangover time. 

And, evidently, the one at fault for your drinking, who challenged you yesterday, does not have a cure for that. 

So here you are, at 9 in the morning, getting lectured and punished by the other supervisors with the rest of the idiots who drank, plus Nico, Upa, Tsukumo, Trois and Liang who are apparently here to gloat about being in perfect health. Savage bastards

"The rest of you I understand, but 634 surprises me." The doggy one, Kenshirou, looks disappointedly at Musashi. Honestly, this whole things is resembling more a bunch of upset parents getting together to lecture their children on partying, rather then prison wardens getting pissed at the rogue inmates. Musashi looks down at his lap, ashamed. Aww. "Nevertheless you will be partaking in Building 13's punishment for your error." 

"You too, number 7. Maybe number 82 is a bad influence on you." Kiji says, hands on his hips looking down at you and Honey who sigh and say your sorry again. Again. "No, sorry is not enough. Do you have a problem? Will I need to start smelling your breath after leaving you alone???" 

"No, Kiji... " You both reply again, methodical. You really just want them to stop talking- otherwise you would give a fight about it. You don't have a problem! You're insulted. -Well, Honey maybe. But not you!!

Hajime clenches his fist at his 3, who are already sporting shiny, red, bubbles on their heads. Ooff... that must hurt... Qi winces. "You 3... Morons! I mean, I didn't expect any better from any of you- in fact I expected worse from fucking 25... you've thoroughly pissed me off... so guess what? We're training today. Alllll day, and tomorrow. And the next day, for a whole week. You'll be under Yamato's guidance the whole time, and you'll be undergoing Building 5's schedule. Enjoy that, you little shits. 25 and 99 will be excluded, and will enjoy game room privileges for an extra 2 hours a day." 

Uno's jaw drops to the ground. "Wait! No! Hajime! Be merciful!!" 

Jyugo sighs. "Honestly, I didn't think I'd survive this long. I guess its time." 

"Dude, don't talk like that!" Rock exclaims, horrified. 

"Man, that's rough." Qi winces, again, bit this time it's because of his headache and Uno's loud panicking, which in truth is hurting Uno himself, too. But he has a gambling problem, so... 

"Don't relax, number 71!" Samon's loud, obnoxious tone hurts everyone's ears the most, and a round of 'ow'-ing and ear covering washes over the room that the guards and select few of the 'good' inmates revel in. Namely Upa and Trois. "You're not getting out of this scrape free, either! You'll be joining them in that endeavour." 

Hey! But Qi's used to that schedule! That's not fair! "And before you start to feel relieved, or anything," Samon goes on, making you, Liang, Qi and Tsukumo gulp when he smiles deviously.  "Your garden and Officer Houdzuki privileges will be revoked throughout this week." 

Officer Houdzuki privileges??? Honey leans over to you and whispers quickly, before Kiji notices. "Acupuncture." Ohhh. Dang, they have that over there in 5?? 

Kiji stops enjoying Qi's horror and looks to his inmates again, causing you two to shrink down, for good reason after hearing the other punishments. "The same goes for you two." 

"Hey, we manage Kiji's fitness schedule anyway. How much worse could it be?" You say, hyping you both up. Honey nods. You've got this. 

"Bring it on." 

"In addition to this last little tid bit," Oh hot jesus. "And this part was number 3's suggestion, I might add," What?! Musashi raises his eyebrows at that and mouths 'woah', thinking I'm sure what you are. Except with a lot more amusement. "Number 7 will be taking number 82's spot when the fan club comes around. I've already talked to the girls and they're more then happy with the switch, seems there are a lot of bisexuals and pansexuals in the club." 

Response in immediate. "You'll have to kill me." Those girls are crazy. You refuse. You will not be pimped out

"Sleep with one eye open, tonight, Trois." Honey hisses, turning to the side to see the sadist in question. 

"Was my bra not enough for you, you sadist??!!" You squint. Musashi out right laughs, at this point. 

At the mention of that incident, a memory comes back to Uno from the previous day and he goes red, falling forward so his forehead hits the ground. "Oh god... Y/N I'm so sorry... " 

"Get up off the floor, 11, fucking hell." Hajime grumbles. 

"I'd be more then willing to return it for a fee, Y/N~" 

You're not even going to ask what he means by that. 

Liang dies in the background.