Preference #11

#11. How they handle a pregnant inmate(You).

- Obviously warning: This has pregnancy, giving birth, and other certain horrifying details inside.

- None of the inmates or guards are the dad, haha

- Headcanons

~~~

Building 3:

- Kiji has got this, man. You thought Kiji's parenting abilities extended only to fully grown children?? No. You were wrong.

- He's very open minded with you and is always here to talk or let you just vent or be upset. All your emotions are valid- unless you're being silly like thinking you're going to be a bad mum. Of course, he takes your worries seriously but putting yourself down like that is not going to help. You will get a very stern, yet comforting and encouraging talking to.

- Just... subconsciously helps you out like its second nature to him. Example: While he's directing the other inmates he'll take you hand and lend you a strong hand out of the car or out of your seat or onto your bed at night once you're, you know, very pregnant.

- The inmates are considerably less helpful, as they just generally don't have the magical knowledge that Kiji does. They don't know how to deal with it when you suddenly start crying or complaining. They're very good at helping you get places though!

- Catch Honey getting very, very mad when another inmate tries to rush you. Like goddamnit, there's a small human growing in her, you can wait another few fucking minutes for her to choose a cereal.

- And good grief, your personal space! Honey is like your own personal body guard. No one will get near your belly unless you specifically give them permission. Even then there's a time limit. Looking at you, Uno, who is probably so excited about a child.

- Trois' very good at making all your feelings seem valid. He just, sorta, agrees with it all. Or rationalises something that seems completely irrational to everyone else, including you. Even weighs in on your indecisiveness with the cereal. Its a hard decision! Maybe we should just mix them all.

- Trois also likes to talk to the unborn fetus. Just random things about, like, mechanics or Mozart or his beauty or whatever else Trois likes to talk about. No embarrassing weird baby voice or anything. just casually discussing the basics of gun powder with them.

- Ahato... is kind of scared of this whole thing(I cant blame him.), but he sends his best wishes and he'll absolutely spoil and love the kid when its out, mark these words. And that doesn't only start once baby is born either. He's already sending you little baby shoes and onesies. (Kiji also buys this stuff, out of pure excitement.)

- Luckily Building 3 uses Limo's to transport inmates and not coffins or baskets like 4 and 5 ^^

Building 4:

- Hitoshi learns what you now like and dislike very quickly and somehow always knows what you're going to be hungry for that day, and brings you a boxed lunch with that inside. Looking cute, too! (The food, I mean. Cuz its a given that Hitoshi will look cute)

- Musashi is a great listener and a heat generator. So sometimes you just curl up and cry or talk about how excited you are in his lap, against his chest and he loves it too. Cuddles are nice! Romance doesn't need to be included!! (Unless it is)

- Kenshirou is totally cool and collected about this until he remembers that he transports his inmates in baskets and then suddenly he's panicked about everything and the other guards (The dogs) are just there like... yeah, we saw this coming. Luckily, they're very wise and can help him.