Fanfic Idea

First of all MERRY CHRISTMAS IF YOU CELEBRATE IT! 

Second, 

I have an idea for a fanfic for this fandom that I wanna write and I wanna know if any you guys would read it! 

So, sort of Fairy Tail AU, in which the reader possesses certain keys, that open up to a fictional world of her choice(Nanbaka) and each key calls out a certain character(So like, instead of Zodiacs, theirs inmate numbers) to help you. Reader as a serious connection with these 'spirits', too of course. The more you bring out at once, the more is taken out of your energy. If one dies... a peace of energy is taken away from you permanently. 

I think its a cool idea, I can do a whole story like the arc where Lucy's celestial spirits go bad, or like that one episode where Sherry Blendy uses marionette magic on Taurus and Plue and they couldn't help trying to hurt Lucy and there was all that beautiful angst where Lucy had to get Taurus to fight the urge to hurt her that wasn't his? Oof, good stuff XD 

Its also cool because, like ya'll know, all the Nanbaka boys have their own talents and 'powers'. Like, Hajime, Liang and Rock would be good for hand to hand combat(Protecting you, or helping you), Trois' good with long distance damage, and Qi and Honey for stealthier missions where you don't want a whole lot of mess or you want silent traps. Also a lot of them are super smart, like Uno and can help you with more brainy issues. 

And also of course there is Jyugo, Upa, Noriko and Musashi with actual Super-like impossible powers. 

And of course, you don't have all the keys yet, you get more over the course of the story. 

Yes? No? I really like the idea. Let me know if you'd read this!