Random Short Drabbles (Rock, Trois, Jyugo)

Basically, sweet oneshot ideas that aren't long enough to warrant a chapter for themselves. 

Drabble #1: Rock, New Years Tournament 

Watching Yamato and Rock balance those huge things on their noses is a sight to remember- kind of ridiculous, mostly impressive

"Okay great, Rock can join Yamato." Hajime quickly announces, looking to be ready for a smoke break already. All he did was calligraphy!!! What's he so tired about? 

Still, Rock's reaction is priceless. As he's going off annoyedly into the ring, you slowly realise that you haven't sent him good luck and you need to, so you of course panic and jump up suddenly from your seat. "Rock!" 

"Hm?" He turns around with the very heavy hammer thing rested on his shoulder sort of like a gun. Wait, you think. And a devious smirk reaches your face. He, immediately looks troubled and distressed by that and steps back. "Wh-what's up?" 

"I want to give you goodluck!" You exclaim, coming up to him. Formally, you pat his shoulder and nod, a nice smile on your lips. Just to throw him off guard some. He's too cute. "You'll do great." Which is true, of course, but is also a beard. 

"Uh... th-thanks... " 

"Rock! Get out there and win me my payment advance!!" Hajime hollers. 

Just as Rock's thinking about turning around and joining Yamato, you jump into action and pull him down to your face. Smiling, you touch his nervous forehead with yours. A little quieter, just for him this time, you say. "Goodluck!" 

"Oh, jesus," He mutters and drops the hammer in favour of sliding his large forearms around your waist and bring your as close as possible, kissing you on the lips finally as the whole stadium goes quiet. Its not exactly the first kiss you see on TV, because you're inmates and not highschool sweethearts or football players, but you like it. 

Drabble #2: Trois, Thunder Storms

A gentle shaking wakes you up from a deep sleep, so at first you really don't get what's happening

A gentle shaking wakes you up from a deep sleep, so at first you really don't get what's happening. you can barely see, or keep your eyes open a crack. Then, gradually, consciousness comes to you and you sit up and look around until you manage to make out Trois' figure by your bed. Squinting, you arch your eyebrows in worry and push back your blankets to get up. "What's happened? Is everyone okay?" Rubbing your eyes, trying to become more awake. 

"No, everyone's fine. Don't rub your eyes." Immediately, you stop. Because of course you don't want to become too awake, if you still have chances of going back to sleep. "Its just, I was wondering if I could sleep with you tonight." 

Immediately, you smell something fishy, and suint more severely at him. Sure, he isn't exactly acting like his usual self. More tentative. But this is still suspicious. "Why?" 

"Well... uhm- ah!" Suddenly, thunder claps outside and you realise its raining pretty hard... and Trois goes even straighter and very rigid fists clenched at his sides. The only thing that could possible make this more obvious would be if he brought his pillow and were clutching it. Understanding dawns on you, and slowly you nod, a more soft look on your face now. "I'm... not a fan of thunder storms... " 

"Got it. Get in, I'll be right back." You go ahead to the other side of your cell, past the open cell door and screwdrivers on the ground which you close-if a guard sees all this, you're truly in for trouble. When you reach what you were looking for, you gather the headphones and your iPod and move back to the futon, movements still a bit sluggish from sleep. You want to help Trois, though. "Okay... " You get in with him, leaving a good amount of space between you and carefully slip headphones over his head. "So, I thought you liked explosions. How come you're scared of thunder?" You ask him, stalling his attention while you look for a good, calming song. 

"I do... b-but," The but comes out broken because of a growling of thunder right over the top of you. Quickly he gets his calm back- mostly,- and goes on. "That's when I can control the destruction though, this is a bit more dangerous." 

"I see," You flash him a little smile. "That makes sense." Then you press that one song from Charlottes Web by Sarah McLachlan, 'Ordinary Miracle' and watch to see if he calms down a bit. Its strange, seeing Trois like that. Its like he's normal, but he's very delicate and close to falling apart like someone normal. You hope this helps. "Go to sleep." 

"Okay... " 

Drabble #3: Jyugo, Who's Prettiest? (Reader is 16) 

"Watch them go," You sigh, worrying about the future if this is how adults behave

"Watch them go," You sigh, worrying about the future if this is how adults behave. Uno and the Building 3 boys are at it again, in the middle of a crisis. Honestly!! 

You just want to get back to your warm comfy cell and out of this freaky damp place with murder dolls, alone without the martial arts characters. Warm comfy cell... ahh~

Suddenly your name being called breaks you out of your fantasies as Uno shakes you by the shoulders, getting your attention. You know what? It was probably that. "Y/N! You need to decide for us, as they only girl available," That's... rude. Thank a butt load, Uno, buddy. "Who's the most handsome??" 

For a moment you open your mouth, ready to yell at him, and in another you actually think about it, and then Honey's freaking on Uno and smacking him a few times. "What are you thinking asking her that, she's a baby!!! Are you trying to get us all more time for sexual harassment!?" 

"Shame, Uno." As Honey and Trois continue to yell at your friend, your gaze slowly, accidentally waivers to the side, where Jyugo is. You smile  cheerily, and, not reading the atmosphere at all, perk up. 

"Jyugo is!" 

Jyugo goes red as a box of tomatoes, Honey and Trois look deeply offended and Uno releases sparkles. His little Jyugo might have found him a girl who would actually consider him! Happy days!