Honey x Ex Girlfriend!NonInmate!Reader || Reckless. Part 2

This has been sitting here and waiting to be finished since the first one came out!! I'm still not very proud of it, but I guess the point is to offer ya'll some Honey fluff so here! Its definetly that! Just not very good... aha. Too long winded, too lacking in depth. 

~~~

It's going to be bad, you think.

I must have drunk a truckload last night. As soon as I open my mouth, pain is going to intensify by a thousand and I am going to die.

After a moment of stubbornly keeping your eyes glued shut, you decide unhappily that it's time to get this over with. The quicker you open your eyes, the quicker you can get the medicine and order the hangover food and feel better. But, if you don't. Open. Your goddamn. Eyes. That will never. Happen!

With a whine, you open your eyes and immediately cover them with your hand. The blinds are closed, but that doesn't stop the aching in your head. Heaving yourself up so you're sitting, you promise yourself to not touch a tequila shot for the rest of your life. "It's strictly V8's and Jack Danial's from now on."

It takes you a bit, but you force yourself to leave your bedroom, and start to make your way to the kitchen, leaning on the wall and wiping the sleep from your eyes.

God, you don't even remember what you did. How did you get home? You don't see your shoes-you loved those shoes! - or your purse anywhere. Thank god you didn't drive to the bar last night... you wouldn't have been up to go and get it this morning, if you had. Absolutely not.

When you finally reach the living room, through which is the kitchen, you completely miss the guy sleeping on the couch.

You do, though, catch a glimpse of Trois batmobile in your driveway through the open window as you pass it. Slowly, and disbelievingly like you just saw Santa in your living room, you stumble back so you can see it again. Yep, there it is. In its unmistakable, glorious beauty.

Man, do you love that car.

But... you squint, suspiciously. Why is it here?

Thinking hard back to the night before, you try to connect any possible dots. Yes... yes, through a haze, you do remember seeing Trois and Honey. Maybe Trois brought you home? That's nice of him!

Before looking for him, though, you go to the kitchen and retrieve Panadol and water, taking as many as you think you can without dying or having to get your stomach pumped. Then you just stand a moment, and let it settle... before travelling back to the living room.

This time, you see the guy on the couch. His face and hair is covered by the blanket though, so you just assume that its Trois, due to the fact that his car is out front. The fact that it could be Honey doesn't even cross your mind. "Trois?" You ask, pulling another blanket from the armchair and wrapping it around you. "Trois, wake up. I'm sorry for being such a pain last night. Thank you so much for bringing me back, though! I very much owe you one."

A sleep stuffed grunt is your response, as 'Trois' rolls over and sits up, eyes still closed. The blanket gone, now, you're surprised to see who's grumpy morning face it is. Not, Trois'. Honey holds the bridge of his nose, seemingly having a tiny baby hangover himself. "Yes, you do. Trois' gonna make me pay for the drinks next weekend for using his car... "

"Honey!"

"Yes, it's me. Surprised?" He opens his eyes, and raises an eyebrow at you. You're about to open your mouth and say that yes, of course you're surprised, but close it again. He does not get that kind of satisfaction. Anyway, what is the protocol when your ex takes you home after you're black out drunk?