Preference #9

This kept happening today!! It was one of those really, really hot days so it was the first time in a while wore my skirt without my stockings, so of course it was windy as hell. Nearly knocked me back a couple times, too. 

#9. Their reaction to your skirt flying up because of the wind 

Enki: 

Doesn't see what's so embarrassing- you're wearing underwear! But will still tell anyone else around not to look, because he knows you are embarrassed, anyway. 

Hajime: 

Looks to whoever else is around and yells at them to not look. "You'll make her uncomfortable and you know who you'll have to deal with then? ME!" 

Hitoshi: 

"Hate when that happens. You okay?" You can laugh about it with him, because he understands. 

Honey: 

This bastard looks, and then when the winds gone he ACTS like a gentleman and asks if you're okay. 

Inori: 

Gets a good look, and then COMMENTS. Its never insulting though, far from it, so... bright side. 

Jyugo: 

He knows this is supposed to be embarrassing for people (Seen it in the anime's Nico watches), but he doesn't quite get it. Will still do, half heartedly what he thinks he's supposed to (Yell at the rest of cell 13 and get in front of you). 

Either that or he does nothing, not even realising and gets an earful from Uno or you about it and is just like "What?"

Kenshirou:

He is such a mess over this. Poor puppy man. He's bright red and can't seem to get a hold of himself, stuttering and all. Once you're outta the woods though (Skirt is safely in place), he jumps to protect your honour. Its late... but give him a break, he's trying at least. 

Kiji: 

Makes a 'Oof' face and then pats your shoulder comfortingly. "Tough break, sweetheart". Kiji's just sorry for you man. His regards. "If its any consolation though you have very good taste in underwear." 

Liang:

Boy doesn't even know how to talk to girls. What makes you think that he'll react to this situation any other way then embarrassedly. And spastically. He really doesn't know what to do. 

He just saw UNDIES. 

Luckily, you have Upa and Qi to protect you, haha. 

Mitsuru: 

Anounces it to the entire fucking prison because he always seems to have his freaken microphone to his lips and when he saw it he did a Rockstar screech about it. 'Wooooow, baby, oopsie! Haha.'. Pretty modest about it apart from that though. Its not strange or anything, that you wear undies!!

Musashi:

"Haha, (colour)?"

"Shut up." 

He'll continue to chuckle about it. And also, you'll never live it down. Forever, he'll be referencing the '(Type) and (Colour)' underwear you wore the day you did a Monroe. 

Nico: 

RUSHES TO PROTECT YOUR CHASTITY(If you have any). 

Noriko

This girl laughs at you. Like, a dainty, fairy like giggle, but its still a laugh. She's deeply humoured by your misfortune. 

Qi: 

Okay, he's an ass man. But he's also a bit more mature then some of the other guys and respects you a whole lot, so he helps you to hide from sight and yells at other peeping eyes. 

Rock: 

Like Kenshirou, is a mess. He manages to keep you covered though as he is a mess. So, points to Rock. 

Ruka: 

He's probably talking about something, so he doesn't comment. You might catch his eye slipping though. Like, that's not where readers eyes are Ruka. 

Samon: 

Please, he and Enki grew up in the mountains. Noriko probably bathed in the streams with them. He's cool. 

Will bust some heads though if he sees anyone else looking at you. 

Seitarou: 

Panicky, he gets off his jacket and ties to around your waist, telling anyone else around who noticed to keep their eyes to themselves!! 

Tsukumo: 

Tsukumo isn't as innocent or inexperienced as a lot of these other characters (Including adults and guards. They've spent most of their time either in prison, or at work at Nanba which may I remind you, is in the middle of the ocean somewhere vaguely near Japan), so he's seen it all. He was in show biz. But that doesn't mean that the baby bean doesn't rush to keep your honour safe, using his 'Invisibility blanket', to shield you both. 

Trois: 

Keeps you safe from other peoples eyes (Pushes you behind a wall, or makes a distraction. I don't know), but then as soon as the crisis is over its likely he's going to embarrass you himself by commenting. 

Uno: 

TRULY A GENTLEMAN. Move aside, handsome boys. 

Will freaken jump out of his jumpsuit so you can put it on (I assume he's wearing something under it) and then asks probably about 4 times, if you're okay. 

Upa: 

"Hold your skirt at the sides, it'll be windy out here." 

It doesn't happen to you, because Upa has you covered and reminds you.  

Warden:

Girls curious, and impressed. Like, "Oh, those are nice." Without shame. Just makes it normal for the both of you(Although, not on purpose). 

Yamato:  

"Hahahaha! The wind is friendly today!" 

XD XD XD 

Seriously though, he probably will say something like that. And also take off his jacket to wrap around your waist. Because he's a gent.