Qi x Inmate!Reader || Only Girl In The Prison

As the only girl in the prison, things can get kind of dicey, for you. And for your boyfriend, Qi. Sure, the inmates in Building 5 have gotten used to you, because you see them every day and you're no longer exciting and new. You're just like any other person.

But... when you come in contact with inmates from other buildings? Its crazy all over again. Luckily, you can handle it.

Qi, on the other hand...

___POV CHANGE TO: YOUR POV___

"Liang, can I come?" I ask, following him to the door excitedly. "I want to meet new people!"

"Y/N, these are our rivals. It will not be fun. We aren't making friends." Liang sighs, rubbing his forehead but stopping for me anyway. Aww, he's already exasperated, the cutie.

"You never know!" The look he gives me for that makes me second think that sentence. "Okay, well, then can I come for moral support? Inori isn't great for that-" Inori looks taken aback at that, making me wince. "Oh! I mean- Love you, Inori... " He just rolls his eyes at me, along with Liang.

"So? Can I come?"

"If it will make you shut up."

"Yes, sir! All shut up, quiet." I mime zipping my mouth shut, and throwing away the key. Liang just rolls his eyes again and turns and leaves. I turn back before leaving, to wink and waive at Qi, who waives back before closing his eyes to take a nap.

___Time Skip___

"Upa, I agreed to carry all this stuff for you, so how about you stop punching me in the gut while I do it?" Qi asks Upa firmly, although of course Upa doesn't stop, and it makes poor Qi look like a bit of a push over. I wince, watching and not knowing what to do.

"This is to punish you for complaining."

"Uhhh, Upa? I think he's punished enough... " I say, as Samon asks where we can put all this game room stuff. Upa looks at me with those adorable, emotionless eyes, before kicking Qi a few more times and saying he needs to keep a look out for that Nico kid anyway.

Aww, he's so cute!

"Thank you," Qi grimaces, as he rubs his, probably bruised stomach and turns to me. I nudge him gently to follow where Inori's going, to meet with Rock and put down the mahjong table and the stuff Qi and I were holding. Liang also joins us with Rock, which I think is cute. They're starting to be friends! That's good, for them. Liang needs more friends that aren't Upa and Qi. They all do, actually. They're more like brothers, and brothers can be difficult. Friends, on the other hand, relax you from the hard times with said family.

"Nice of you to bring this stuff!" Rock thanks, looking to me a second later as Qi puts down his stuff on the table and Inori disappears. I waive and smile at him in greeting, after Qi has resumed his favourite place. With his arms around me and his chin on my head. Rock blushes a cute tint of pink. "Hi, Y/N."

"Hey, Rock! Its nice to see you again."

"Y-yeah, you too."

Liang then asks where he can put the stuff he was carrying, and Rocks attention is taken off of me, thankfully. I don't mind the attention, because its not like people can help it when they find someone attractive, and most of the guys here are surprisingly kind seeing as we're in a prison, but its still strange. Before being the only girl in prison, I wasn't the girl most guys would go for. That would have been some of my other friends, so... this is strange. I don't think I will ever get used to it.

Neither, will Qi evidently. He's kind of stiff around me and I'm about to look up and ask him if he's okay, when two more people appear, seemingly magically, in front of us. They sparkle, and are very pretty. "Oh!"