Musashi x Inmate!Flirty!Reader || Mansion With A View

Yep, that's right, we're FINALLY getting a Musashi shot! 

Set at first during 'The Room, the Billiards, the Darts and Me' ^^ 

Also, I'd like to say, I hate this oneshot for making me look up different types of bras. 

~~~

As the only female in Nanba prison, which in your opinion is thoroughly understated in its being renowned for its security and not its wide variety of beautiful men, you might have been known as slut or an attention seeker anyway. Even if you weren't one, in reality. 

You don't mind at all, though. Its true, and you don't take 'slut' as an insult. You like to flirt! You like guys! You like to enjoy their attention, and their touches- they're all so individual, it's so cool! What's wrong with that? 

Walking behind Inori and Samon, your regular guards, you wonder excitedly about where you're going. They hadn't given much information, but they had mentioned 'Inmate 11' and Samon was cutely annoyed about the 'Gorilla', so you have high hopes and expectations. If its a new form of training, you're going to be severely disappointed. Hearing your fellow inmates, Liang, Qi and Upa wondering out loud about where you could be going, you grin and slow down to walk beside Qi. "So, what's the consensus?" 

"Its probably Uno showing off his prize, like Rock did to Liang yesterday." Upa informs you peaking at you through one eye around Qi. You grin back cheerfully and nod in understanding. 

"That makes sense. But, maybe he's sharing? That's more akin to what Rock did, right Liang?" You turn to him, and Liang nods, avoiding your gaze entirely. 

"Its true. Rock was very kind, to share his pizza with me." 

"Wish I'd been there," Qi groans, stretching his arms up before holding the back of his head like he's going to sleep standing up, his eyes closed. Watching him, you wonder how he can walk like that, and giggle softly at his cuteness. "Stone oven pizza sounds great." 

"Trash don't get stone oven pizza, Qi. Christ." Upa rolls his eyes, hitting him with the long box he's carrying, causing you to wince and look away. "Now carry this stuff for me, you need the training. Lazy scum." 

"Upa, be nice to Qi... " 

"Yeah, be nice to Qi... " The grey haired, tall, understated piece of ass mimics you, blushing the tiniest bit at your standing up for him and just catching the box in time before it hit the floor, as Upa had let it go. "Qi is tired." 

"Qi is always tired." Liang sighs, and rolls his beautiful eyes heavily. Upa nods in agreement to that, and you send Liang an amused, tight lipped smile. Your eyes are warm, though, and he looks away again. Ahhh, shoot. You embarrassed him again. Gosh darn it, its so hard to keep this boys willing attention! 

You will, one day. You vow it. If it is the last thing you do, you will make this boy comfortable with you!! And, hopefully, all of woman kind...

Sighing, you turn back to the backs of the guards and put your hands in your pockets, enjoying the walk. And Inori's whole back area. 

A bit more walking, and you all arrive at what you assume the destination is. A room in Building 13, that has... weirdly, nothing in it except some people. You suppose that's why you're all carrying things, like the chess board strapped to your back. As soon as you walk in, behind the rest because you were too thoughtful to walk fast, you're greeted by a very excited Uno who you met originally at the tournament, watching Rock and Liang battle, which makes you smile. He's so warm!  

He beams and gathers your hands in his immediately. "Hey, Y/N! You got my invitation!" 

"Well, yeah," You tilt your head to the side and roll your eyes teasingly. A look you've mastered, to look like you know what you're talking about, but aren't being cold about it. "Its not like a could refuse," Giggling, you let go of one of his hands and boop his nose, because you just couldn't resist the temptation.