Preference #8

#8. He finds out why you're in jail 

I also used wheel decide here, so your crimes are completely random! Everyone gets a different crime, too. 

TRIGGER WARNING: Drug abuse, murder, kidnapping, child abuse and prostitution are handled in this chapter. Kenshirou's is the heaviest(Kidnapping and child abuse). I hope I presented these people respectfully, and if I didn't I apologise. (Except for the humorous ones, in which I'm joking) 

If you want to skip to the juicy ones/or skip them (Murder, theft, prostitution, kidnapping, drugs, etc), don't/go to: Hitoshi, Inori, Kenshirou , Noriko, Rock, Samon, Trois and Uno. 

Enki: Multiple Violent Offenses 

"So... yeah... " Trailing off, you sort of regret telling Enki what you had done to get to dropped here. But, you suppose that's natural. No one likes to admit to the worst things they've done. You try to play yourself off as cool, though, leaning on the stone wall in the back of Enki's cell. "But, and I know this sounds cliché but... I wasn't in a good place, back then. I'm getting better." You assure him, because its true. You don't often have the urges to fight anymore, and even when you do as soon as you clench a fist it all just peters out of you. All the passion and intent, its just leaves. And you feel silly for clenching your fist. 

For a moment he just sits across from you, cross legged and thinks. It makes you worry and you minorly freak out on the inside. "So... you've made improvement?" 

You nod earnestly, and you're surprised to see Enki chuckle at you. He looks up and his intense eyes meet yours and you nearly die of relief. He puts his big hand on your head in a pat, causing you to close your eyes. "Good, then. That's all that matters right now." 

Hajime: Chewing Gum in Singapore (+ Some Prison Breaks) 

"You got put in jail for such a dumb reason?!" Hajime yells, making you wince as he gets up from his chair and kicks it across the room, putting a sizeable dent in the wall. You wince harder, at that. You inmates are going to have to fix it! "Why didnt you just stay put in the first goddamn place, it couldn't have been a long sentence!" 

"Well, I didn't like it there! Nanba's much nicer." The thought of this prison perks you up again, from the sadness and stupid regret you felt for getting yourself in this mess in the first place. You look up at Hajime with rueful smile. "After all, you're here. If I hadn't gotten arrested and escaped, we never would have met!" 

Hajime sneers back, but you see that tiny glint of agreeance in eyes, which is everything to you. Which keeps you going. "Yeah, well, if you hadn't gotten arrested, we could probably have been together!" 

You shrug. "Oh well!~ We'll get there one day!" 

"Yeah... " Still annoyed and little furious, Hajime plops down in the seat beside you. A chuckle escapes him. Somehow, he's doubtful. "One day." 

Hitoshi: Armed Robbery 

"You did what?!" Histoshi asks, horrified. His hands cover his mouth and his wide eyes move from your inmate report, to your eyes and back again. Over and over, until you get dizzy from following his movements and put a firm hand down on the report, getting your boyfriends full attention. 

"Hitoshi, just listen, please?" Appealing to his gentle, caring nature, you tilt your head to the side and look softly at him. He doesn't take his hands away from his face, but he does not. That's good. That's the okay, your chance. Now explain. "Well, I-I... well, I don't actually have a good excuse for you. I don't even... " You shake your head, lips in a firm line, looking down at nothing. Remembering. "Know... know how to begin to associate with the me from back then, anymore. I have no idea how it happened! Somehow, I thought it was going to be okay, and we'd be rich! You know?" Quickly, you look back up at Hitoshi. You see a glimmer of understanding, and cling to that. "But-but, I'm trying. I'm trying to understand why I did it. Because then, maybe I can begin to start over, atone... Hitoshi, please understand. I'm not that person anymore. I would never hurt anyone. "