Honey x ExGirlfriend!NonInmate!Reader || Reckless. Part 1

I had this idea in the middle of the night, so the execution might not be so good now that I've slept on it, haha. I hope it is, though! Wont know until I've written it, so here we go. 

Also, yes, I totally believe Trois is the one with the kicking car and Honey is the one who rides public transport everywhere. Trois probably added things to his super cool car, too which made it even cooler then the freaken batmobile. 

Inspired by this excerpt!

~~~

"What is she doing here!??" Every word is said as if their should be a full stop after it, sounding furious but repressed. Or, at least as repressed as Honey can be, Trois thinks. At least he isn't storming over their and snatching her out of that mans lap. 

Its been a week since you and Honey broke up. It was on mutual terms, after another 2 weeks of on and off fighting, but that doenst mean either of you were happy about it. You thought you were going to be relieved, when it was all over. You loved Honey, but you weren't happy hurting him every day and not knowing how to stop, what to do to make life easier for him. And you weren't happy with him hurting you of course, either.  

But, lord, were you wrong. As soon as his jacket left the hook it usually lived on in your house, you felt like rushing after him and dragging him back. Swearing and waving his favourite finger. 

... but you hadn't. You remembered that he was better off like this, and that he was goin to be happy now, and had instead gone to your kitchen and devoured a whole box of Twinkies, because that's all you had. You told yourself that you would get over it. Everyone is allocated a heartbreak in life... this must be yours. 

But those Twinkies didn't help, and before you knew it you were doing anything you could think of that was cliché that could possibly distract you because you were already sick of feeling so stupid and heartbroken over some boy

Little did you know, or more like non-existent did you know, he wasn't doing any better. He was being even ruder then usual to people, even girls who tried him. Trois figured it out pretty damn quickly, and tried to persuade Honey to take a few days just to cool off, let the break up mellow out in him. 

But, of course, in pure Honey style, he was rebuffed and told to fuck off. This didn't bother Trois, of course, as he was very good at not hearing that kind of thing, but it still worried him. 

And here you all were, a week later and not at all better. Maybe worse, actually. There you were throwing yourself at a guy in a bar, tequila on your lips, and there Honey is ready to throw hands at everything he sees. 

"You're very sweet! I'm not used to it, haha!" You giggle, all bubbly and rosy cheeks from the alcohol consumption, not noticing anything else but this mans beautiful blue eyes and hands on your waist. No, not your hips. Not your clothes. Firmly on your waist, where they haven't budged from since you plopped down, haphazardly on his lap minutes ago. He hadn't tried anything with you, he was just... humouring you. He was nice. It nearly made you forget- "Oop." A pout finds its way to your red current coloured lips when your eyes slip from Blue Eyes and, by some cruel, universe-spun coincidence, find poisonous green across the bar.