Trois x NonInmate!Reader || One Nights Big Adventure

I was watching the Gilmore Girls revival I absolutely loved the bit where Logan, Finn, Robert and Colin turned up and did that whole Life and Death Brigade eccentric thing with the long coats and the golf on top of buildings and stuff, and I really, really wanted to write something like that. It was so romantic!! So, of course, I had to pic Trois. Enjoy! ^^ 

Keep in mind, everyone in this story is aged up 2 years because this is 2 years after the current anime times. 

And, yes, Uno is Finn(The European- although here so is Trois but shhh lets ignore that) and Honey is Colin... I guess that makes Jyugo Robert, huh? Haha

~~~

The obnoxious blaring of your alarm clock is, as always, what announces another boring, exhausting, almost not worth it day's start. Of course, it already started without you, about 6 hours ago, but now you're forced to handle it. What? Its Monday! You're allowed to be a bit dramatic. 

Groaning, you push the warm, cosy blankets off the top half of your body and sit up, opening your eyes in the process. Tasting the sleep in your mouth, you squint around your room, trying to recall what to do first. What? Its Monday! How many times will we have to reiterate that before its okay to be a little off. 

When you realise that your comfy morning pants, just for wearing while you have breakfast and watch a bit of TV before work, are draped over the end of your bed you spring into action. Although, word 'spring' may be a bit of a stretch, because you're still slow and dragging your feet across the carpet as you make the journey to the kitchen, where you assemble some toast since you're out of milk and can't have cereal, and eat it silently as you look at your phone. Anything new in your emails? Oh, a couple things, but nothing important... favourite YouTuber hasn't yet updated... 

When you're done with that, you take a quick shower, brush your teeth and get dressed. Rejuvenated from that, with still-wet hair brushed(Or left. if you're curly) and done up in a semi-neat, professional clip, work clothes clean and ironed from the night before, you go back to your living room to turn on the TV and possibly watch some F.R.I.E.N.D.S before work, when... you double take. Walking backwards, to where you can see the front door again, with a confused face, you assess what you saw for a split before, again. 

No, it wasn't a trick of the light. There's a note there. A neat little folded square, taped to the door roughly at face level. Feeling nervousness and suspicion take hold in your heart, you tuck your newspaper, which you were going to read while you listened to your show, under your arm and go to the door. You take a slow look around, before picking the note off the door and opening it. 

Pursing your lips and looking even more suspicious at the hand writing on it, and the fact there's no name at the bottom, you read the contents outload carefully

"Wish I could write you a whole letter, something closer to 20 pages, but I'm afraid that won't be necessary." Immediately a pang of worry hits you. Why? Why won't that be necessary? Who are you?? Where are you?? These words give you a mental picture of someone standing behind you with a knife. "Maybe next time, for now we have to wait a little bit longer, unfortunately. I couldn't wait to communicate with you though, so here's your warning: Comfortable boots." 

Comfortable boots?! 

"Comfortable... boots?!" You say, confused out of your mind and anxiety levels sky rocketing. Who was in your house and put this note here? 

Touching the note to your lips in thought, as you walk around-to the kitchen first to grab a knife,- the house, looking for an intruder or sign of an intruder, you think about who has keys, means, or reason to get into your house while you're sleeping.