Kenshirou x Guard!Reader || Heartbreak Prison

I mean, I know Kiji is voiced by J. Michael Tatum and all, but... Kenshirou totally has the best voice in Nanba. Enki, Inori and Musashi all have pretty great ones too ^^ Who's voice do ya'll like best? 

I also like Honeys, but I think its more the way he speaks, not the voice itself... 

Guess I'll have to watch more to figure it out, huh? (; Haha XD 

~~~

"Ahh, finally done." You sigh, and push on the desk so your wheelie desk chair slides far away from the paperwork you've just spent 3 hours -overtime,- finishing. Now you set your head back on the wall for a moment, before getting up and pressing the heel of your hand to your aching, forehead. When you close your eyes, you see letters and numbers like what you had just been writing and whine, opening them again. "That'll be fun, when I finally try to go to sleep later... "

After another moment of just standing and doing nothing, you get moving again. Picking up the papers and neatening them, you tuck them into your desk drawer and write on a sticky note so you remember to take those to the Warden tomorrow, then push in your chair and head for the Building 4 exit. 

On your way, you pass the break room, and see the light on. Frowning, you go to turn it off as obviously no one would be here at this ungodly time of 11 apart from you and the nightguards. As soon as the light switches off in the room, an angry voice makes you jump and turn it back on immediately. 

"Supervisor Yozakura! My apologies, I didn't think anyone was in here-" You exclaim quickly, going into the room to see where he is, and meeting a very... off, picture. 

There is your boss, sitting on one of the couches with his back to you, hunched over in a slouched position looking as stiff as board. Slowly, you step forward until you can see the side of him, standing beside the couch and looking at him with worried, furrowed eyebrows. Its highly unusual to see your boss so bothered. He's renowned for keeping his monotoned, sometimes frustrated composure, which always makes it so much more obvious when theirs something up. Like right now, when you don't think he's moved in hours. "Sir, are you okay?" 

"Yes, I'm fine." His gravelly voice responds, still not moving. He's glaring at the coffee table, a deep frown set on his mouth. This response does absolutely the opposite of reassuring you, and instead of saying 'Okay then' and leaving like you probably should have, like what was appropriate, you go and sit down beside him. 

At least you leave a foot of space between you. There's that.  

"Sir, have you moved in a while?" 

"... no." He admits, not changing at all. Your frown gets even more worried. 

"... did something happen?" Your heart thunders in your chest, warning you not to go too far and get him mad at you, but its also bleeding at seeing him so... sad. "You can talk to me. Nothing will ever leave tonight, I promise. I just want to know that you'll be okay." 

Suddenly his eye move from the coffee table, ruby red and intense now simmering into yours. He watches you for a moment, breaking the situation down in his head no doubt. Trying to decide whether its worth it, whether he trusts you. You recognise the look as one a dog might give you when you have food for him, but he doesn't know you yet. 

So you try to look trustworthy, because you are! You would never try to hurt him, especially not when he's feeling so terrible. He's intimidating, but you fight to not look away. 

Eventually he seems to quietly decide you're okay, and looks away. His eye softens and his jaw clenches, swallowing down a lump in his throat. "First... first, I have to admit to feelings towards the warden."