Seer!Trois x NonInmate!Reader || Party Nightmare

(I'll add a picture when the internet isn't being screwy ^^)

Second day of back to school mess (I'm a senior now) and my friend Ben left his stuff with me in the library at lunch so he could go get his senior jacket, and wasn't able to get back before the library kicked us all out so I gathered up his stuff and went to look for him. Found another friend Jake who was wearing senior jacket so I asked where they were and he said the senior building. So, I say to him that he looks very nice in his new jacket and went off the senior building and, of course, Ben was not there. So I left the senior building and ran into other friend Rebecca(All fake names by the way) and she said she was going to see Ben next class and she could take his stuff from me. I was like yeah! Yay, I gotta get to class! So I handed them off to her.

But that's not the end of the story! Turns out, she didn't have class with him until next class, after this after lunch time class, so he came along to my Geography class asking where his stuff was and I told him it was with Rebecca, who was in the senior building.

... Long story short we talked at the end of the day and he got his stuff back from Jake.

I was so confused.

Inspired by this song: Quarterback by Kira Isabella. And I also put in a quote from Choctaw Country Affair by Carrie Underwood, because I love that song so much, I couldn't help it ^^

WARNING: Contains drug abuse and suggested maybe would have been possible rape.

~~~

"Hey- Y/N, right?" The voice calling to you was... familiar, but you don't quite get it, until you turn around. Then you see Jackson, your schools star quarterback and, someone you have never spoken to before but of course know, anyway. He's basically everyone's friend, gets good grades as far as you're aware and is very nice. He's never spoken to you before, but that's what you gather from other people. He smiles to you. "Isn't it? Sorry, I might have it wrong. But... I don't think so."

"Uhh... " What is this? A joke? You don't get it. "Yeah, that's my name." Clearing your throat, you turn around and slide your bag back around in front of you, so you can continue to get everything settled inside so you can comfortably catch the bus and get home. Also, for good measure, you might make a tiny lie and let him assume you don't know who he is. "And you are?"

"Jackson, it's nice to finally talk to you! Hey- Let me help with that," Before you can answer or ask what he's going to help with, he kneels down with you over your bag and fixes your flute's position so you can zip up the bag. Once he's done he looks up and grins at you again. "There."

"Oh, thank you!" You put a strap over your shoulder and stand up, him right behind. "Well, I better get going. See you at school on Monday-" A yeep escapes your lips when his big, football playing hand drops on your shoulder, making you look back up at him. Goodness, he's tall.

"Hey, me and my mates are heading off for a party and I wanted to ask you to come with us, it'll be a lot of fun! Half the school will be there."

"A... party?" The universe has got to be joking. You've never been to a party in your life!

"Yeah! To celebrate the win tonight against the Tigers. You probably didn't notice, but I scored the winning shot." His grin is wide, this time, truly proud of himself. It makes you smile, too. "So, would you like to come? The guys are just starting up the car a few spots over from here."

"Uh... sure!"

"Yes! Lets go!" His hand slides down from your shoulder to your hand, causing you to blush bright red, before he pulls you off quickly to a truck with 3 guys already impatient inside.