☽ introduction ☾

Welcome! Thank you for clicking on my Dead by Daylight One-Shot book, The Fog! Your interaction means a lot to me, and I appreciate your support!

.☆。• *₊°。 ✮°。

A small note: Chapters are divided into three main categories, those being; Killers, Survivors, and Multiple Characters. Each of these is a subcategory with specific characters or some characters. This is so you, the reader, can easily find whatever you want that I have published, and I, the writer, know where everything is.

.☆。• *₊°。 ✮°。

↬ For Requests 

If you have a request, please, use the request chapter. I ask this simply because it is easier for me to publish the requested chapter and then come back the next day and just go through the comments on one section rather than searching through over 100 parts for one remark. Usually, there are two requested chapters, one at the beginning of the book for those who just started reading and one at the end for the veterans of this book who continue to read and interact with this book.

.☆。• *₊°。 ✮°。

↬ Remember ↫

I get burnt out as a person, so sometimes I go missing. I have struggled with it for years, so if I disappear, your interactions, whether a vote, comment, follow or add this book to your reading list, make me come back.