2: The Delinquent

Raven

Raven

I clucked the horse forward as he went into a trot around the circle pen on the lunge rope. As much as I need to focus on watching the horse's movements and be focused on the horse's workout to ensure he doesn't overwork I couldn't help my mind drift back to the new worker... Tatt.

Shaking my head to keep him away I focused back on the horse and what I am supposed to be doing. I have had the horse rehab centre for over three years now; it had always been a dream of mine and after moving from Boston I knew this life would be the only way to bring peace back to Sienna's and my life. So, on Sienna's seventh birthday a year after everything went down I packed my car and drove across the country ending here to buy the horse barn from the old man who was selling it. Three years later and I am finally successful enough with a good client list that I am not scraping by but comfortable. I have had good workers for me but since my only full-time worker got deployed I had been depended on the community service program. I had talked to Sienna about it asking if she wanted strangers around the farm, with her at school she would rarely see them if they were here at the week, yet Tatt is coming on the weekends since he has his own job. But my baby girl has a heart of gold and wants to help anyone who comes through those barn doors. And yes, I have cried countless times over it because no matter our past she always tries to see the good.

This place has a way of rehabilitating the people and not just the horses, Sienna who can now be herself and me, so why not offer it to others who are in trouble as well. Just like Tatt. He owns his own tattoo parlour which I hear is success yet here he is serving his time for the court.

God Tatt... he just had to be a MC biker who obviously knows hotly attractive he is. That blonde hair that he runs his hands through, the tattoos on his body, that confident look as he took his duty in knowing that he would actually work and not slack. He definitely doesn't want to be here, no one wants to be community services but when I came back to check on him he was doing ever thing 100%. And the only reason why I went to check on him was to ensure he was working and okay, totally not because he is attractive. Nope not that reason.

He's a criminal! That's why he is here! And men, have I learned nothing from before what can happen when they are displeased? How they can be attractive, nice and then have another side to them? I will never let anything happen to Sienna, never again. Never. Again. No matter the blond, sexy, hot biker in his tight tank top and jeans. His perfectly carved body passing me by every once in a while, when I see him passing emptying wheel barrows or gathering hay for paddocks.

Why did I do this? He is a criminal. A sexy criminal mind you but a criminal. Yes, I desperately need help on the barn but despite assurances that he would be fine, I shouldn't have taken the risk with him around Sienna. Usually the criminals who come here are 'criminals' loosely with just petty theft and other misdemeanour crimes but not Tatt's crime. I was just that desperate for workers to agree to a biker with his record. That and Sienna saw his file and said we have to take him on since he looks 'badass enough for her Avengers team'.