35: Fear to Anger

Posting 2/2 today!

Tatt

Keep your opinions to yourself about me right now.

I hate myself pretty fucking much right now too, but if I can't protect them right now then how can I down the road. I should have listened to myself when I first got with Raven, I told myself fuck it, I'll claim them and I will protect them. But it was someone who wanted me who came after them and I was too blind to see it. And they paid the price for it.

So, getting them out of this life was the right choice. Fuck, Raven had been beaten by her husband and I got her shot, Sienna lived in fear for years and now she feels that fear again. Yeah Stacy did it, but it was because of me. They were in that situation because of me.

I did what I had to do, so shut it, you don't live my life so you wouldn't understand what it's like to see your family on the ground dying and it being your fault.

It wasn't an easy thing to do, but it was necessary.

Rubbing the back on my neck I shook my head to try to get out my head. I walked, well slammed, into the clubhouse ignoring the confused looks of onlookers. I was not in the mood to talk to any one right now, I ripped out my own heart last night after fucking up big time, last thing I need is to talkto people about everything going on.

Heading to the other side of the clubhouse I went behind the bar grabbing a bottle of Tennessee and a glass not giving any shits.

"Fuck you doing here?" Spotter said appearing behind me looking confused instead of the usual anger he would give to someone behind his bar.

"Getting a drink, the fuck it look like?" I said trying to get away but he grabbed my arm keeping me there. "Not in the mood so fuck off."

I shrugged him off walking past him, grabbing the betting board of Raven and tossed it in the trash. The bang of it hitting my chest but I forced myself to keep walking, reaching a booth in the corner, putting the glass down filling it with whisky then sitting down. The words Raven and I shared have been repeating over and over in my head. Me saying that 'I don't want to play house' echoed the loudest and cut the worst. Hearing those words made me toss some of the amber liquid back.

Before this all went down I was fucking ready to move in, be a family with them all the way and now I was back where I started. In the MC as a bachelor though I will never touch another woman again. Raven is it for me, I know it, I just can't be it for her.

Bringing up the whiskey I took a large gulp feeling the burn of the liquid, the pain a quick distraction.

You're a coward Tatt. Raven's voice echoed in my head next making me refill my glass. Thoughts of my parents came next, the feelings I had as a kid when I finally came to term that they left me like a broken truck at the scrap yard. My parents dumped me like cowards, unable to love their son or care for me at all. But I am not doing that to Raven and Sienna, I am giving them the life the deserve without me darkening it. I am showing them my love by sacrificing them, they deserve better always have.