28: Lasting

Raven

Raven

"I'm taking you out tonight." Tatt said walking over to me as I hopped off of Godfrey's back landing on the ground.

I chuckled softly, "oh yeah? Is it my turn?"

Tatt chuckled giving me a teasing slap on the but as he walked Godfrey into the barn, "you jealous there darlin'?"

Smiling I watched him tie Godfrey up e to untack him, "I would but when Sienna came home last night she couldn't get that smile off her face." Glancing I turned to him seeing that he had changed out of his working clothes into a nice pair of jeans and black shirt, "You better not break her heart." I said in a serious tone before shaking my head. "Sorry I know I am giving you a chance, guess it's just automatic response."

He cupped my face giving me a brief kiss, "I know darlin' now go get changed I was able to get Doc to watch Sienna for a few hours so go put something sexy on." Tatt squeezed my ass giving me a soft pat before a slight push to head back into the house.

Rushing in I took a short shower smiling as I looked at the sunflower's I put in my room from when Tatt gave them to me.

"Are you going out?" I turned to see Sienna walking into my room making me smile as she hopped onto the bed, "Tatt told me to tell you Doc is here to watch me. And that you are beautiful."

Chuckling I walked over to my daughter kissing the top of her head, "thanks sweetie, what outfit should I pick? The blue romper or sun dress?"

She tapped her chin before picking out the light blue romper. I put it on and wrapped my arm around Sienna's shoulder leading her off the bed, walking us down the stairs where Tatt and Doc were sitting around.

Doc turned looking at us, "Hey kiddo want to learn how to play poker?"

Sienna nodded dashing out of the room to go find cards leaving Doc to laugh going after her. "Thanks Doc!" I called after them chuckling as Tatt pulled me into him.

Tatt lead me out of the house passing me the helmet as he got onto the bike. Dam did he make it look good. Something crept in the back of my head and made my gut feel heavy. I hesitated putting the helmet on, Tatt glanced back cocking his head. "Coming Darlin'?

Shaking my head, I put the helmet on sliding on behind him. "Sorry just got a weird funny feeling that something bad is going to happen. Just paranoia."

He turned his head back, "want to stay in?"

I gave him a quick kiss. "It's fine, I get them all the time for no reason. Take me out biker boy."

Tatt turned forward turning the engine on and roared out of the driveway towards where ever he is taking us tonight. The ride was over too fast, being on the back of his bike was easily one of my favourite places to be.

Hopping of the bike I gave him my helmet. "What?" I asked Tatt who rubbed behind his neck as he stood up from his bike.

"I have something I want to tell you but I don't want to ruin our night." He responded.