17: Sign

Tatt

Tatt

I never understood people saying they got headaches when stressed. But the pounding in my head, feelings of forks scrapping behind my eyes, sensitivity to light and lack of sleep makes me a believer. I took a club whore back with me to get Raven out of my head but then mid fuck I pull out and tell her to get the fuck up. Now I can't shake the guilt from that. The stress and guilt from fucking up. I lifted the coffee cup to my mouth not paying attention to Spotter cleaning the bar.

I need to fix things with Raven tomorrow and Princess is right, no more being around club whores. I can't run away.

I need to talk to her but I still haven't. Like the coward I guess I am turning into. But tomorrow, tomorrow when I go for service I will talk to her. Spill my guts about anything if it means that betrayed look will go away and I could see her smile. Anything to make that happen.

But not today, I have to be at the parlour soon, I'm behind from missing parts of the week due to service. Deadpan is doing well and getting a client list of his own but I need to feel the needle going against someone's skin to calm me down right now. Maybe if I met Raven while I was 100% a tattoo artist and not doing community service I would have stayed with my guts with her or would I have fucked up?

"How much longer with community service?" I glanced up at Spotter who looked like he was trying to figure out why I looked like I wanted to burn his bar down at the moment.

I shrugged leaning back on the stool, "another week and few weekends here and there then I am fucking done." I couldn't help my hand rubbing the left side of my chest as if the thought of not seeing Raven again hurt, plus her daughter Sienna was something painful.

Which it is.

If I fixed thing with Raven, told her about my parents would she want something with me? I am not good enough, I think the way I've reacted prove it. But I crave her; seeing her and Sienna a few times a week isn't enough. God, I need to balls up and go for it.

Spotter leaned forward over the bar looking towards the corner of the room before looking back to me, "If I were you I'd stop fucking Lilith, word is she thinks she is going to be your Luna."

"Duh fuck? She should know the club rules about that kind of talk. Her friend Stacy should have told her that before she became a groupie." Spotter just hums going back to restocking as I chugged the coffee.

The man hates talking about such things, he said things that needed to be said no gossip so if he was telling me to cut the bitch, I needed to watch the bitch. That was fine by me, Raven was the only thing in my mind now. And I'm not backing down.

I groaned rubbing the back of my neck, I remember when I didn't have a care in the world yet now I was twisting my gut for just one well two people. "Your head still not straight?" Spotter asked me again refilling the cup of coffee.