31: About You

Some of you guessed it ;)

Tatt

The banging of a gavel brought me back into focus as church started. I began flicking my wrists to keep me awake as my body begged for sleep but my mind hadn't been allowing it.

I sat around the church table feeling exhausted, looking around the table I could see the other brothers looking just the same, having done what I have been doing for the past few days; looking for anything and everywhere for a sign of Sienna. I squished the warmth that spread through me that my brothers would search for Sienna even though I haven't officially claim her or her mother as mine, they are acting as though I already have.

It had been difficult leaving Raven alone this morning and coming in for church. If I was away from Raven I want to be tearing the city apart looking for Sienna not sitting at a table to talk. I had tried to get her to come to the club house but she shook her head saying she needed to be there in case Sienna came back and went to handle the horses. Yet at least Raven will be safe with Birdy, Shadow and Deadpan with her at the barn.

Raven's devastating roar of pain from her house made me clench my jaw; she was barely holding together.

As was I.

"So...anybody find anything?" Hunter asked thumping his knife on the church table.

I looked down staring at the table, my hands braced in the weird hope it could keep me from falling apart. Sienna. My little darlin' has been missing for over two days. Five more and she will miss her birthday. I have a gift for her and everything. Her own punching bag that I can hang up in the barn's attic with a whole set of boxing gloves, wraps and outfit. One that would make her feel just like Black Widow.

"No. Nothing." I said empty, numbness spreading trying to cover the pain. "Raven has no idea who would take Sienna. Her ex is dead, her parents in France, her ex's parents never wanted to deal with Sienna. Fuck Raven has no one and knows no one who would take her child. Everything has been checked out yet no sign of Sienna."

Everyone was quiet around the room which told me that they don't have any clue to speak of.

"I talked to the Sorrentinos, gave them her info. If they come across her they will let us know." Briac said making me flinch. The Sorrentinos were a mafia ally we had, though it should make me feel better that more people were looking for Sienna it didn't. If the mafia found her, what kind of hell would she be in?

"What if it's not about Raven or Sienna." Spotter said making me look to him as his fingers rubbed his chin.

Sitting up straighter I leaned against the table, "how could it not be about them? Sienna is gone from Raven's house and something almost killed Raven the other day. Who else would it be about?"