Coming Soon!

Hope you all enjoyed 'Inked Soul'! Love those characters in it and writing an emotional story was a nice chance than constant action... But you didn't click on this page for me to talk about 'Inked Soul'. You clicked for:

Coming next month:

  Spotting Thorns 

Rose:

My new con. Find and possibly kill Briac Bledig. The man who is said to have killed my brother.

I hide everything, it's my job. The life of a grifter is dangerous, if someone finds out who you are you dead faster than you can say 'thief'. You can't give any sign of who you are and must be able to change in the drop of a pin. But there he is, trying to see me, trying to make me break.

There are two rules in my life. One: to write my own story. Two: never fall for my own con. It was supposed to be the job of my life, to take revenge on the man who let my brother die, to make my brother at peace.But he is there, making me question everything, question the truth, question reality and more deadly... question myself falling for him.

Spotter:

I see everything. I look into someone and read what their life is, the threat level, what they need or want. But with her there is nothing. Just nothing. I have seen enough darkness in my life and I don't want any more but every time I see nothing in her dark eyes I want more, damning my soul all the more.