12: Be There

Sorry its been so long, finally understand why people despise buy cars (dropping money & the whole process sucking your soul) 

Raven

I walked into the barn heading to the tack room to check on Sienna who was cleaning bits.

"Hey sweetie you okay?" Sienna looked up with a smile.

"Good, is Tatt here yet?"

I shook my head, "sorry baby looks like he's late. I am going to massage Godfrey if you need me."

Hooking Godfrey up to the cross ties I put oils on my hands and began to slowly relax him. My thoughts drifted to what I have been thinking about all week. Dinner with Tatt. He acts with Sienna so effortless, making her happy. The smile she had on her face when she taught him sign hasn't left her face since this morning when Tatt hadn't shown. Him being there for dinner felt... right. Even with my ex Josh it never felt like that. Tatt, this biker just strolled in fitting with us somehow and I am finding myself wanting him to stay, wanting to know more.

The past is dead but I still fight to trust.

When he had come in I didn't know how to react... mostly because I may have been fantasying about him take me on my kitchen counter before he walked in. It's impossible not to when I see him working on the barn in the hot days with no shirt on and that rippling body of his. The muscles and tattoos. Even the big Riders of Silence tattoo on his back is something I want to feel. He drives me crazy.

This will be the second week. The last week with a few weekends depending on his parole. How will I just let him go, for the barn and for Sienna.

"You look hungover as hell." I said to Tatt who strolled in.

He sighed, rubbing the back of his head, "Fuck sorry Raven. Up late making up tattooing appointments then club stuff and church early this morning, Not hungover Rave just run over."

I looked him over as he walked over with a pitchfork walking into the stall near me, "Tatt, come over here."

Tatt looked at me confused but put the pitch fork down walking over to me, I pointed to a tack box next to me for him to sit down. Looking at him he looked exhausted; running a business and doing whatever he does in the club plus this seems to be wearing down on him. I knew why I had called him over and I was trying to tell myself to walk away, tell him to get back to work. That's his job, to work not for me to get close to. Just because I have gotten better around strangers with the paroles I hire doesn't mean I should be close with them staying for dinner, signing with my daughter and asking so many personal questions.

"Close your eyes." I said softly making him look questionably with those eyes of his, the dark circles under his eyes pronounced, "do it before I change my mind and push the list of chores on you."

He winked before closing his eyes with a sigh, "this where you kill me?"

I bent down, picking up lavender oil putting it on my fingers before stepping close to him, "if I wanted to kill you we would be in the backfield where I can hide your body easily and the pigs can get to you."