5: Interview

Someone know where I can get him?

Tatt

I hit the nail fixing the broken wooden slate on the dock for the horse pond. It was a small pond with docks going around it and a bridge over to allow someone to lead a horse to swim around in it. Must be part of the rehabilitative process.

It's a new day and all I could do is feel guilty for fucking two women last night while thinking of Raven. Fuck. This is how it began with Hunter and Ryker. One look and they were goners, Hunter fought against Birdy but Ryker just accepted it from day one. Great so now what if I am acting like those idiots, all big eyes over a woman they just met?

Hearing the clacking of hooves, I looked over my shoulder seeing Raven and Sienna walking a black horse headed my way. Focused back at my work I cleaned up any loose nails and picked up the hammer as they got to where I was at the entrance to the deck.

"All set bosses." I winked at them both making Sienna chuckle and Raven look me up and down before turning to her daughter giving her directions of what to do. Once done she handed her the lead rope.

I watched as Sienna walked over the dock, the horse going into the water ready to go swimming. "She is a well-behaved kid."

Raven turned to me with a small smile, "she is a good one. So, Tatt tell me what I should know about you."

My lips tugged upwards with a smile looking at her. Her body looking perfect in the tight pants and tank top, another perk to not being in jail. "Guess you never did have the opportunity to give me a job interview, what do you want to know darlin'. How I got here?"

She raised a brow, "no, I do not ask for specifics of your crime here. That is for you, I am just giving you way to not go to jail."

I couldn't help but chuckle, "you daughter wants to know.

That earned me the first laugh from her which sounded better than I imagined, "she has something called Delinquent Bingo apparently. I think she watches too much of Buzzfeed Unsolved and we have different paroles work here so I guess she decided to create a bingo."

"Ha, that's fucking cute." I watched as Sienna brought the horse out the pond letting him take a break as she slowly walked him back to the start for when he is ready to go. "So, if it's not my crime what should I say?"

Raven shrugged looking at Sienna, signing something to her which probably had to do with the horse as Sienna nodded patting him and taking him back into the water. "Tell me about your club. I have read different things about MC's, just want to know which kind you are."

I smirked looking at her, "read as in news or romance novels?"

Her eyes rolled as she shook her head, a ghost of a smile on her. Yeah, I can break that cold guard of hers down. "News." She drawled out making me know that it was a lie.