41: Talk

Just one more chapter after this!

Tatt

Sliding off my bike, I looked up at Raven's or our house, a smile on my face to see my girls. I have started staying here most nights, Raven has accepted being my Luna and nothing can ever deter me from spending time with my family.

Walking in I could hear my girls chatting, my footsteps stopping when I heard their conversation.

"What are you doing?" Sienna asked scared. "Why are you taking off your ring mom? Are you and Tatt no longer together?"

Raven chuckled. "We are, I wanted to talk to you about it. This happened so fast and I know that when he was gone for a few days that hurt you. I want you to tell me how you feel about this, truly feel."

A slight pause made the hairs on my body stand up. "I called out for you to say yes." Sienna replied.

"Yeah sweetie you did call out for me to say yes. But for years it has been just you and I, for most your life even with your first dad it was me and you. Tatt is a change especially after just having been abducted by a crazy lady. It would be a big change and I want to talk about it with you. You are always my number one sweetie and I want you to know that. Do you know that?"

"I know that, you have gone through so much because of putting me. I'm sorry you always have to put me first."

Her words hit me, her father is such a piece of shit and I will spend my life making sure she knows how special she is. "Hey, there is nothing to apologise for Sienna, I love you. Never feel bad for anything I have done for you, you are my heart. Tell me what you are thinking."

"I like Tatt, ever since he has been here I have liked him. He's funny. He cares about you and me. I want him around, to stay around."

"But are you worried he will leave? Like he was gone for those few days?"

"He said the truth about why he was gone, that he was scared so he ran. I still like Tatt and I want him here with us. I trust him to stay. He makes you really happy, a happy I have never seen before and I am happy with him around so I want him to keep being around."

"You are happy about Tatt?"

"Yes." She said straight. "Now can you put the ring back on before he sees it off."

"There. You know, Tatt thinks the world of you."

"He is the first one besides you to actually care about me."

All of a sudden Bucky appeared at me barking giving me up. Chuckling I bent down picking the puppy up walking into the room seeing my girls eating their lunch.

"Well Sienna, looks like our biker boy here was ease-dropping." Raven chuckled looking at me, that engagement ring back on her finger.

Sienna began to 'tisk' making me laugh kissing the top of head then her mom's lips. Bucky squirming in my hold to give him back to Sienna.