18: Audience

Sorry it has taken me so long to post, last week crazy and I didn't have time or mental capacity. So here is a new chapter and hopefully I can post another one soon to make it up. 

Raven 

Raven 

The worst nightmare for a parent is for something to happen to their child. I have lived that nightmare for years but I thought she was safe, school was where she could be safe away from me.

Then now here I was speeding to where the Riders of Silence clubhouse is terrified that something has happened to my baby girl. tears slide down my cheeks replaying the call from Tatt saying Sienna was with him. How did she even get there? Sure, she saw their patches at the party the other night but how did she know where to go? That Tatt would even be there? She knows better to walk into unknown places and she walked into a MC clubhouse? What happened for her to run off from the field trip and walk into the Riders of Silence. I need to get the emotions out now, so I can be calm when I see her.

As my car pulled into the lot I chose a random spot ignoring some kid in a leather vest who was shouting at me before jumping out not even sure if I turned off the car before sprinting to where my daughter is.

Reaching the doors, which I hoped were the right ones, I threw them open seeing Sienna sitting on a bar with Tatt's leather cut as a Hunter was in front of her groaning, handing her a could dollar bills. Wiping under my eyes I took a deep breath so I don't come in looking crazy as I walked to her who looked like she has been here before and didn't just run away from school.

"Mommy! I have made fifty bucks today." Sienna said looking to me swinging her legs over the bar showing me a stack of dollars. "Oh, and guess what!! Spotter owns the cabin by our property and he says I can build my clubhouse on the line, he is helping me draw plans."

I couldn't help the relieved smile as I walked quickly to her as she held up a piece of paper with blueprints to her, I guess, future treehouse. Once I was finally in front of her I wrapped my arms around her tight needing to feel that she was safe in my arms and that nothing horrible happened to her. At this moment, it was her and I; there was no MC clubhouse nor MC members around us.

Pulling away I looked at her.

She looked perfect.

Her braids were still the same as when I did them earlier. She was wearing a giant shirt with a motorcycle on, must be one of the men's, then there is Tatt's cut. Most importantly she had a smile on her face and her eyes showed her happiness.

She was safe, utterly and completely safe.

"You okay?" I signed to her only wanting it to be her and me at the moment while I could finally take a real breath of air.

"Yes.Are you mad at me for running away?" She signed losing her smile.

Poking her cheek, I shook my head before signing back, "No Sweetie I am not mad at you, just glad you are okay. We will talk later about what happened, okay?"