23: Ink

Tatt

Tatt

"Are you going to hurt my mom?" I looked up from the computer to Sienna as she sat on-top of the counter beside me. Her face cast downward refusing to look at me. "Because she doesn't deserve that. It doesn't seem the right way to treat someone you love."

I reached up lightly tugging a braid with a small smile as she looked at me. "I will never hurt her little darlin'. Never ever hurt her either physically or her heart. She's trusting me with it and I'll protect it. Just as I will never hurt you and protect your heart as well. Your right, hurting someone is never the right way to treat someone you love."

She smiled with a nod and reached down picking up some paper and pencils, "just making sure." I chuckled as she hopped off the counter to go draw.

I watched her for a moment before going back to the computer. When we first arrived at the parlour she went to every tool asking what it does and how it works. We spent a long time just going over the tools and how to run a parlour. When people came in for their tattoos she watched the entire time, I don't even think she blinked she was so into it. Looking to my right I looked at the sketches she brought and fuck me if they aren't great with their detail, shading, realness. She's got talent that little one.

Basically, I found my next apprentice.

Hearing the bell above the door I look up to see Hamlet walk in with dark circles under his eyes and stitches above his brow.

"Jez brother you look like you have been run over by a bike a couple times." I said standing up to bump fists with him.

Hamlet sighed stretching his back, "another club girl OD'd last night. Was talking with police all night about how our club doesn't do drugs. Need to make sure they don't come search the club or blame us for this somehow."

I blew air out looking over at Sienna who was sticking her tongue out a little but as she drew in concentration, I didn't want her hearing any of this. I looked back over to hamlet, "Ryker getting rid of the armoury?"

Hamlet nodded slowly taking his shirt off for his new tattoo as we walked over to the chair, "yeah only registered staying. Fuck this make four girls OD'ing and Princess dug up so intel finding a possible two others from earlier this year."

I blew out a whistle as I took out the stencil I premade while sitting in my chair, "Fuck so six? We haven't found any drugs coming in. Wait isn't princess supposed to be staying off online?"

He just groaned hitting his head on the chair as he sat down shaking that pretty boy hairdo as I gathered the tools I need for his tattoo, "god you should have heard Smoke when she walked into the office where Briac, he and I were sitting talking about it. She said something about using a different IP? Character? Honestly no fucking idea but she is trying to figure it out."

Putting gloves on I shook my head then gathered the sanitation to wipe his rib area, "those two need to fuck."

Hamlet snorted looking at me, "you going to say that to the two of them around Briac?"