10: Curling

Sorry it's been a while, power is out for the next few days. =( 

Raven

Raven

There's no better place than on the back of a horse, everything disappears. No better place when your daughter punched a kid and you have to punish her because she punched the kid but at the same time she punched a kid who pushed a boy down for wearing a skirt? Like yeah violence is bad but she defended a kid, how can I tell her not to stand up for others? But for now, on Jester, I don't have to consider grounding or ice cream for dinner.

As I cantered over a jump I heard a truck coming down the road, I took Jester down to a trot seeing Tatt's truck coming down the driveway. I would be far behind work without him but I would have a clear mind of all things hot biker if he was gone. Long list of work or emotional sanity?

Coming to halt. I hopped off of Jester's back, the Friesian now back to full health. One less horse always makes an impact. Budget and energy.

"Your late." I said looking at Tatt who was jogging into the barn looking sexy as usually, like seriously when did dark wash jeans and black t shirts look sexy? "What did you do to piss of a pregnant lady?"

Tatt sighed grabbing the list I wrote for him as he looked at me leading the horse in, "Fuck sorry I didn't mean to be late... again. Had church this morning to go over club problems then I ruined one of the Luna's plans to tell her husband about her pregnancy..."

I stopped in my tracks looking at him, "You ruined Serenity's plan?"

He cocked his head opening the stall I was going in, "you know Birdy?"

Nodding, Tatt closed the door as I stepped in with Jester, turning to take his bridal off. "Yeah Sienna and I met her last night; go to the same boxing gym. Found her in the women's bathroom stalls with the test in her hand. How did you know?"

He took the bridal from me, hanging it up. "Birdy is a coffee obsessed, like she goes through withdrawal if she has only one cup so when she was going crazy looking for decafI joked she was pregnant. Hunter will probably be on our asses to protect her extra. Are all pregnant women scary with their hormones, I thought she was going to kill me."

I chuckled picking the saddle up, "Not sure I can answer that. Had Sienna when I was sixteen with the usually teenage hormones so could have felt both."

Passing him the saddle he looked at me in prideful way, "sixteen fuck, you should be proud. Sienna's an incredible girl and you are pretty incredible too with all you have gone through for it."

Taking my time, I stared into his eyes. No one has told me they were proud of the way I have raised Sienna. But I could see something in his eyes, something hard as he looked me up and down; guarded? God, I really need to stop gazing into his eyes.

"Thanks." I shifted bending down to take off Jester's leg wraps. "I got lucky with a pretty incredible kid."

I sucked in a breath feeling Tatt squat beside me, doing the same.